The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids 2011 (Unofficial Guides)
|Price:||$10.67 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Availability: Usually ships in 24 hours
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com
The Top 6 Ways The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World with Kids Can Help You Have the Perfect Trip:
- Comments and tips on Walt Disney World from surveys of more than 12,500 families
- Advice on how to prepare mentally, physically, and logistically for your ideal Walt Disney World vacation
- Information on which attractions frighten kids and why
- When to go, where to stay, and how to beat the crowds
- Field tested touring plans that can save you up to four hours of waiting in line.
- How to keep your family happy on vacation and how to return home rested and relaxed
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1557 in Books
- Published on: 2010-08-31
- Original language: English
- Number of items: 1
- Binding: Paperback
- 480 pages
- ISBN13: 9780470632376
- Condition: New
- Notes: BRAND NEW FROM PUBLISHER! BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, Over one million books sold! 98% Positive feedback. Compare our books, prices and service to the competition. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
From the Back Cover
Five Great Features and Benefits offered ONLY by The Unofficial Guide ®:
Field-tested Touring Plans developed especially for families that can save four hours of standing in line a day, PLUS mini tear-out plans to go
Tips and stories from real families about their experiences at Walt Disney World, including dozens of tips written by kids for kids
Fright-potential warnings for rides that are scary, rough, and will get you wet
Each attraction rated by age group based on a survey of over 10,000 families
Complete descriptions and ratings for all Disney hotels and forthe best non-Disney hotels for families
A 'must have' book for anyone going to Disney
This book was such a great resource to have when taking kids on thier first trip to Disney. It really helps you to remember all the rides (we had not been there for over ten years) and what they are like for kids of different ages. It also gives you great websites to look at, and reviews for the restaurants and hotels. It was a great investment!
This book is great for planning a trip to Disney. I have made several trips with no guide and now realize I have been missing a lot of things. I think we will be a lot more prepared for this trip.
I absolutely can't wait to put this into good use....I have read over it so many times since I got it, and it just puts me to looking more forward to going to Disney in May and saving time and money by using this wonderful guide!