We all know that water is important but I've never seen it written
like this before.
75% of Americans are chronically dehydrated. (Likely applies to half
the world's pop.)
In 37% of Americans, the thirst mechanism is so weak that it is often
mistaken for hunger.
Even MILD dehydration will slow down one's metabolism as much as 3%.
One glass of water shut down midnight hunger pangs for almost 100% of
the dieters studied in a U-Washington study.
Lack of water, the #1 trigger of daytime fatigue.
Preliminary research indicates that 8-10 glasses of water a day could
significantly ease back and joint pain for up to 80% of sufferers.
A mere 2% drop in body water can trigger fuzzy short-term memory,
trouble with basic math, and difficulty focusing on the computer
or on a printed page.
Drinking 5 glasses of water daily decreases the risk of colon cancer
plus it can slash the risk of breast cancer by 79%, and one is 50%
likely to develop bladder cancer.
Are you drinking the amount of water you should every day?
No wonder coke tastes soooo good:
1. In many states (in the USA) the highway patrol carries two gallons
of Coke in the truck to remove blood from the highway after a car
2. You can put a T-bone steak in a bowl of coke and it will be gone in
3. To clean a toilet: Pour a can of Coca-Cola into the toilet bowl and
Let the "real thing" sit for one hour, then flush clean. The
citric acid in Coke removes stains from vitreous china.
4. To remove rust spots from chrome car bumpers: Rub the bumper with a
crumpled-up piece of Reynolds Wrap aluminum foil dipped in Coca-Cola.
5. To clean corrosion from car battery terminals: Pour a can of
Coca-Cola over the terminals to bubble away the corrosion.
6. To loosen a rusted bolt: Applying a cloth soaked in Coca-Cola to
the rusted bolt for several minutes.
7. To bake a moist ham: Empty a can of Coca-Cola into the baking pan,
wrap the ham in aluminum foil, and bake. Thirty minutes before the ham
finished, remove the foil, allowing the drippings to mix with the Coke
for a sumptuous brown gravy.
8. To remove grease from clothes: Empty a can of coke into a load of
greasy clothes, add detergent, And run through a regular cycle. The
Coca-Cola will help loosen grease stains. It will also clean road haze
from your windshield.
1. The active ingredient in Coke is phosphoric acid. Its Ph is 2.8. It
will dissolve a nail in about 4 days.
2. To carry Coca-Cola syrup (the concentrate) the commercial truck
must use the hazardous material place cards reserved for Highly
3. The distributors of Coke have been using it to clean the engines of
their trucks for about 20 years!