Alvin (email@example.com) - retired from the United States Marine Corps on 30 November 1996 after 20 years and 1 day of active
duty. On 6 Apr 02, Alvin began employment as a Senior Case Manager for Dyncorp (now CSC). DynCorp was also a federal contractor with the Defense Security Services.
Prior to that, Alvin's employment history looks like this:
1. Case Manager, DSS Contract, OmniSec International Investigations Inc., a subsidiary of Omniplex World Services, from 19 Nov 99 to 31 Mar 02. OmniSec is a federal contractor working with the Defense Security Services (DSS). (Left for other employment.)
2. Office Manager at Coastal International Security, Inc. from June 1, 1999 to Sept 10, 1999 (Down-sized due to loss of contract);
3. Office Manager at ARDAK Corporation from July 12, 1998 to Apr 11, 1999 (Down-sized);
4. Office Manager at Bicknell Painting, Inc., a residential painting contractor located in Fairfax City, VA, from January 26, 1998 to July 9, 1998 (Left voluntarily to return to ARDAK and because this job SUCKED!).
5. Office Manager/Market Research Analyst with the ARDAK Corporation in McLean, Virginia. (Left voluntarily)
6. United States Marine Corps, 30 Nov 1976 to 01 Dec 1996 (Retired).
Having been raised in Philadelphia, he is a die-hard Philadelphia Eagles and Philadelphia Flyers fan and loves watching them on TV! He also enjoys
reading, net surfing, making home repairs/improvements and playing Duke Nukem in Deathmatch mode. Also the Virginia license plate on his 1997 White Ford Mustang reads, "EGLZFN" just so he can irritate the Redskin fans!