1. Use Branded CD-R media only.
I prefer cd-r media made in
Japan. HP, Fuji,
TDK, Maxell, Kodak, and Sony are all fine. I am pretty flexible so if you use another
brand, just email me to discuss.
2. Use EAC to extract audio before
burning. Record no faster than 8x and always use
DAO for live music.
3. No cutting tracks. If a show requires an 80 min CD-R, use one.
4. No CD's from MP3 sources. I do not trade in lower quality recordings.
5. Trade CD insert artwork
electronically. Either email me the artwork or create a CD-R
with all inserts.
6. If you have any questions, please ask before trading.
If you have any questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org