Delights of My Eyes
A Sailor Moon fan fiction by
Want Frames? Yes
Table of Contents
This story starts a little earlier than the main action in
Eight (Almost Nine), in the spring
of 2010 and near the end of Chibi Moon's first year in high school. It follows
her and her friends through her second year. Here is an abbreviated who's who of some of the
figures in the story. Go to the Information section if you really get
Owlbert and Evan
- Sarah meets someone again for the first time.
- Sarah thinks maybe she ought not to be in pictures, at least
some of them.
- Not one of Sarah's favorite seasons.
- Four: Talking Bones
- Extracurricular Activities.
- Lots of stuff happens around Halloween, which is also Sarah's
birthday . . .
- Six: Four in Hand
- Four of a kind is not necessarily a good hand for Sarah . . .
- Seven: Winter
- Sarah slogs through winter, but things will be better by spring, won't they?
- Eight: Spring . . . and Autumn
- The conclusion.