Delights of My Eyes
A Sailor Moon fan fiction by
Want Frames? Yes
More Delightful Characters
This story starts a little earlier than the main action in
Eight (Almost Nine), in the spring
of 2010 and near the end of Chibi Moon's first year in high school. It follows
her and her friends through her second year. Go to the Information section if you really get
lost. Here is an abbreviated who's who of some of the most important
figures in the story:
- Sarah Ami Usagi Uer
- Sailor Chibi Moon (Rini) in her current
incarnation, eldest daughter of Usagi (Serena.)
- Pleione Umino
- Gurio and Naru's oldest daughter, about the same age as Sarah.
- Maia Umino
- Pleone's next younger sister, very beautiful, about eighteen months
younger and a year behind Sarah and Pleione in school.
- Evan Maxwell
- A boy Sarah has an interest in, a year ahead of her.
- Dexter Petronius
- An eleven-years-old prodigy, originally from South Africa, who has a crush
on Sarah—and maybe another connection . . .
- Prince Kageshirou
- Eldest child of Queen Kakyuu, formerly of the planet Kinmoku, and the heir
apparent. Incredibly handsome, of course.
- Johnny Brown
- Football star and unrequited love of Pleione. Considerably gifted for
academics as well, but lacks clues for certain very large issues.
- Kathy and Lindie
- A couple of kids in Sarah's class who are especially strong believers in Reverend
- Reverend Swainson
- In 2010, John Lee Swainson is the most powerful Televangelist in America. He
is estranged from his daughter, who has decided to live with Sarah and Pleione.
- Benicia Swainson/Betty Beringer
- The daughter of Reverend Swainson. She also has another identity, as a senshi:
Sailor Earth. She goes by "Betty Beringer;" using a version of her
middle name and her mother's maiden name. As Delights begins, she
is an expectant (single) mom even though she is slightly younger than Sarah
and Pleione. (Note: There is some overlap between this story and Eight