You are on the simplified version of this page.
To go to the regular version, click HERE.
- Matthew 4:4 - But He answered and said,"It is written, 'Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God'"
* note * - In this scripture, Jesus Himself quotes from the old testament verse of Deuteronomy 6: 16
- I Peter 2:2-3 - as newborn babes, desire the pure milk of the word, that you may grow thereby, if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is gracious.
- Joshua 1:8 - This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
- Hebrews 4:12 - For the Word of God is living, and powerful, and sharper than any two -edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of sould and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
- Deuteronomy 6:4-7 - Hear, Oh Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one! You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your strength. And these words wich I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them dilligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, and when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up.
- Psalms 119:9-11 - How can a young man clense his way? By taking heed according to your word. With my whole heart have I sought You; Oh, let me not wander from your commandments! Your word have I hidden in my heart, that I might not sin against You.
- II Timothy 2:15 - Be dilligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
- II Timothy 3:16,17 - All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
If you know of a scripture that might be added to this page, please feel free to email me at:
RETURN TO THE MAIN PAGE
visit one of the following pages:
Most of the graphics on my pages are the property of Hopper Graphics.
If you are interested in these, or other graphics, please contact H.G. at: