This is my compilation of JOHNSON family information. I have used several sources to compile this into a family tree. There may be errors in this information but I have tried to make it as accurate as possible. It you find information here that you believe to be incorrect please contact me email@example.com and I will be more than happy to discuss it. Thank you for visiting my web site.
All rights reserved.
This Version updated October 16, 2000
Compiled by George E. Sawyer
Descendants of Abraham Johnson
1. Abram Johnson born 1824, or possibly 1826, Delaware Co., NY, Occupation: Farmer, married (1) Abt 1851, Eliza M. Shellman, born 17-Dec-1824, Oneonta, Otsego Co., NY, Occupation: Housewife, died 10-Sep-1899, Jemison Rd., Clymer Twp., Tioga Co., PA, Buried: 12-Sep-1899, Mt. Pleasant Cem., Westfield, PA, married (2) Maryette Johnson, born 1839, died 13-May-1879, Delmar Township, Tioga Co., PA. Abram died 11-Oct-1889, Corning Hospital, Steuben Co., NY, Buried: possibly: Hope Cemetery, Corning, NY. 1855 Census for Troupsburg, Steuben Co., NY states Abram and Eliza came to Troupsburg about 1853 and they were both born in Delaware Co, NY. The 1860 Census for Westfiled, Tioga Co, PA states they were both born in New York. The 1875 Census of Troupsburg, Steuben Co., NY shows Abram being age 50, Mary being age 36 and son Charles being age 15. It also states that Abram was born in Otsego and was a basketmaker. Eliza: Eliza cause of death on death certificate - Dropsy - age was listed as 73 yrs, 9 months, 1 day. A newspaper article about her death states she died at her home last Sunday evening Sept 10, 1899. She was born Dec. 17, 1825 in Oneonta, Delaware Co, NY. Funeral was held in the M.E. Church at Cowanesque Tuesday, Sept. 12, with Rev. S.A. Field Officiating. The 1855 census for Troupsburgh, Steuben Co, N.Y. shows both Abram Johnson and Eliza as being born in Delaware County, New York. Eliza's write up in the newspaper at the time of her death says she was born in Oneanta, Delaware Co., N.Y.. However Oneanta is actually in Otsego Co., N.Y.. A check of the census records for Otsego Co., NY shows that a George Shellman was living in Otsego Co., NY in the 1800 Census along with George Shellman, Jr.. The 1810 census for New York shows a G. Shellman in Otsego Co, NY. There is no George Shellman showing in the 1820 census and the 1830 census is missing but George Shelman shows up again in the 1840 census in Oneonta, Otsego Co., N.Y. and again in 1850. I believe her father is George Shellman and her grandfather is also named George Shellman.
Children by Eliza M. Shellman:
i Mary/Martha Johnson born 1852, Pennsylvania, married _____ Piere, born Abt 1850.
2. ii Francis "Frank" M. Johnson born 5-Feb-1853.
3. iii Julyett/Juliette Johnson born 5-Aug-1854.
4. iv George Johnson born 23-Jul-1857.
v Charles Johnson born 17-Nov-1859, Dauphin Co., Penn., died 24-Apr-1941, Wellsboro, Tioga County, PA, Buried: Elkland, Tioga County, PA. Charles never married and Ruth Johnson Sawyer remembers Uncle Charles lived in a chicken coop behind a house in Westfield, Tioga Co., Pa.
2. Francis "Frank" M. Johnson (1.Abram
5. i Vernon Hubert Johnson born 10-Mar-1879.
6. ii Herman Ruel Johnson born 18-Sep-1880.
7. iii Meda Louisa Johnson born 23-Aug-1884.
8. iv Emma Maria Johnson born 24-Dec-1890.
3. Julyett/Juliette Johnson (1.Abram1) born 5-Aug-1854, Troupsburg, Steuben Co., New York, married (1) Abt. 1875, John W. Apgar, born 1851, Chemung Co., New York, (son of James Apgar and Sophina _____) Occupation: Laborer, died after 1880, married (2) Abt. 1883, Neil Boorom, born Abt 1850. Julyett/Juliette died 6-Jul-1931, Owego, Tioga Co., NY, Buried: Mt. Pleasant Cem., Westfield, PA. Family legend says that there was a husband between John Apgar and Neil Boorom and his last name was Taylor. I have no paper to prove this one way or the other. I am not sure if she was born on August 5 or August 25th. John:
I have been going over to the Steuben county clerks office and came up with the following information.
1855 census Woodhull page 42 - - James Apgar age 47 farmer born New Jersey - here 1 year - - Sophine Apgar age 27 born Yates Co., NY - - John W. Apgar age 4 born Chemung Co., NY - - Jacob Apgar age 2 born Chemung Co, NY - - Alonzo Apgar age 1 born Steuben Co., NY - -
1860 census Tuscarora page 95 - - James Apgar age 57 farmer born in New Jersey - - Sophina Apgar age 37 born New York - - John W. Apgar age 9 born New York - - Jacob Apgar age 7 born NY - - Mark A. Apgar age 6 born NY - - Ema Apgar age 3 born NY - -
1870 Tuscarora census page 29 line 6 - - James Apgar age 64 farmer born NJ - - Sophina Apgar age 44 born NY - - John W. Apgar age19 born NY - - Emma Apgar age 13 born NY - - Wilson Apgar age 7 born NY - -
1875 census Thurston page 21 line 34 - - John W. Apgar age 24 farmhand born Schyler Co, NY single male - - He worked for Edwin Warrick. - -
1880 census Troupsburg, NY - - Abger, John WM age 29, Laborer, born NJ - - Abger, Julia WF, age 24, Keeping house, born NY Abger, Minnie WF, age 3 daughter, born NY
He disappears after this and more of him is unknown.
Children by John W. Apgar:
9. i Minnie Bell Apgar born 25-Aug-1876.
Children by Neil Boorom:
ii Sarah Boorom born 23-Jan-1884.
iii George Boorom born Abt 1886.
4. George Johnson (1.Abram1) born 23-Jul-1857, Pennsylvania, died 29-Jan-1918, Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, Buried: 1-Feb-1918, Champlain Cem., Westfield, Tioga Co.,PA. From the funeral home of John VanDusen, the records at Wellsboro Historical Society, Wellsboro, Pa. it states that George died at age 60 years, 6 days of Valvenlar disease of the heart. Dr. J.C. Secor was the attending physician. The funeral was held at the Wesleyan Church.
i John Johnson born Abt 1880, died Chemung, Chemung Co., NY.
5. Vernon Hubert Johnson (2.Francis
i Beulah N. Johnson born 15-Oct-1904, Mill St., Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, married 18-Oct-1924, in Elmira, Chemung Co., NY, Jason Moore, born 3-May-1902, Clymer Township,Tioga Co., PA, (son of Will Moore and Bessie Hulbert) died 19-May-1976, Elmira, Chemung Co., NY, Buried: Woodlawn Cem., Walnut St., Elmira, NY. Beulah died 14-Dec-1999, Horseheads, Chemung Co., NY, Buried: Woodlawn Cem., Walnut St., Elmira, NY. Obit: Moore, Beulah N. Devoted Mother & Grandmother, age 95 of 115 Daffodil Drive, Horseheads, NY passed away Tuesday, December 14, 1999 at the home of her caregiver in Horseheads, NY. Beulah was born October 15, 1904 in Westfield, PA, daughter of the late Vernon and Julia Johnson. She was married to the late Jason Moore ;who passed away in 1976. Beulah was a member of the Southside Alliance Church where she served as the organist for f52 years. She was a devoted mother and grandmother. Survivors include her son and daughter-in-law, Bernard and Betty Moore of Lowman, NY; a brother Paul E. Johnson of Elmira, NY; grandchildren, Gary (Peggy) Moore of Elizabethtown, PA, Linda (David) Bennett of Horseheads, NY; great-grandchildren, Justin Bennett of Horseheads, Elisabeth Moore and Dana Moore both of Lawn, PA, Jason Searle of Catlin; several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband and a great-grand-daughter, Caroline Moore. Family and friends are invited to call Saturday, December 18,1999 from 2 to 4 PM at the Barrett Funeral Home. Funeral Services will be held at the conclusion of calling hours at 4PM with Rev. William Wells of the Maranatha Bible Chapel officiationg. Interment will take place in Woodlawn Cemetery. James D. Barrett Funeral Home, 1004 Lake Street, Elmira, NY.
ii Paul Hubert Johnson born 25-Aug-1908, Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, Occupation: Building Contractor, married 23-Nov-1931, in Birchwood Baptist Church, Elmira, NY, Elna Myra Bennett, born 11-Nov-1913, Big Flats, Chemung Co., NY, (daughter of Noel Richard Bennett and Katie Francis Pickel).
6. Herman Ruel Johnson (2.Francis2, 1.Abram1) born 18-Sep-1880, Jemison Rd., Clymer Twp., Tioga Co., PA, Occupation: Farmer/Carpenter, married 22-Aug-1905, in Addison, Steuben Co., NY, Joyce Naomi Kimball, born 4-Jul-1888, Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, (daughter of Claude Clarke Kimball and Anna Catherine Bentley) Occupation: Housewife, died 4-Jun-1946, Troupsburg, Steuben Co., New York, Buried: 6-Jun-1946, Fairview Cemetery, Osceola, PA. Herman died 6-Jan-1929, Elmira, Chemung Co., N.Y. (Hospital), Buried: Fairview Cemetery, Osceola, PA. Herman was 6 foot tall and weighted 165 pounds. He lived at RD # 3, Westfield, Clymer Township, Tioga County, PA about a mile from Sabinsville. He was a farmer but was also a carpenter and he had a sugar bush on his farm where he made maple syrup. He took his family to California in 1928 to see his wife's mother, Anna Bentley Eastman and the next year he became ill with pneumonia and died in the Hospital in Elmira. Joyce: Joyce was 5 foot 2 inches tall and weighted over 300 pounds. She liked sewing, embroidery and crocheting. From a newspaper article dated September 9, 1940- "Mrs. Joyce N. Johnson has returned to her home at Troupsburg from St. James in Hornell after a four week stay there. Her condition is somewhat improved." Also in the same newspaper a report was written on the family reunion being held at Squab Hollow. Apparently, Joyce (Kimball) Johnson wanted a reunion and because of health reasons was unable to. Her daugher, Ruth (Johnson) Sawyer told her to hold the reunion at her home at Squab Hollow, which she did. The article reads, "FAMILY REUNION HELD AT SQUAB HOLLOW HOME" "The seventh annual reunion of the Tremaine family was held Labor Day at the home of Mr. and Mrs. Jennings Sawyer of Squab Hollow with 44 present. A dinner was served on the lawn. A business meeting was called to order by President S.E. Tremaine and the following were elected to serve for next year; President, S.E. Tremaine; Vice-President, Wayne Bell; Treasurer, Charles Edgecomb; Secretary, Emma Johnson. It was voted to hold the next reunion Labor Day, 1941 in Grove Park, Elmira, NY, as guests of Mr. and Mrs. Charles Edgecomb. Relatives were present from Athens, Elmira, Tioga Center, Rochester, Jemison Valley, Westfield and Sabinsville." Joyce (Kimball) Johnson had high blood pressure and died of a stroke at the home of her daughter, Ruth (Johnson) Sawyer, where she had lived the last few years of her life.
i Francis Claude Johnson born 10-Sep-1908, Clymer Township,Tioga Co., PA, Occupation: Corning Glass Worker, married 10-Aug-1929, in Davis Station, Tioga Co., PA, Emma Lois Trowbridge, born 17-May-1910, Hector, Tioga Co., Penn., (daughter of Bert Michell Trowbridge and Lena Rexford) Occupation: Housewife, died 10-Apr-1997, Blandon, Pennsylvania., Buried: 13-Apr-1997, Mt. Pleasant Cem., Westfield, PA. Francis died 28-Feb-1985, Hospital, Wellsboro, Tioga Co, PA, Buried: 3-Mar-1985, Mt. Pleasant Cem., Westfield, PA. Besides working at Corning Glass, Francis also worked the old family farm just outside of Sabinsville, Pa. In the spring he made maple syrup and maple sugar in his sugar bush on the farm. He was a rather large man standing over 6 feet tall with a solid build. He had a very distinctive deep voice. He died while a patient at the Green Home in Wellsboro, PA. Emma: OBITUARY- Westfield, Pa. - Emma Lois Johnson, 86 of 114 Sunset Ave., Blandon, formerly of Westfield, died Thurdsay, April 10, 1997, at home. She was a homemaker and farmer. Survivors include a son, Murray Johnson of Westfield RD: a daughter, Gail Schaeffer of Blandon; Two brothers Bill Trowbridge of Florida and James Trowbridge of Sabinsville. Calling hours will be from 2-4 and 7-9 p.m. today at the Kenyon Funeral Home, 222 W. Main Street. Services will be held there at 2 p.m. Sunday, the Rev. Vane Gunn officiating. Burial will be in Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Westfield.
ii Ruth Marie Johnson born 21-Oct-1914, Clymer Township,Tioga Co., PA, Occupation: Troupsburg Tax Collector, married 25-Aug-1934, in Woodhull, Steuben Co., New York, Jennings "Jiggs" David Sawyer, born 10-Jun-1912, Greene, Chenango Co., New York, (son of Jesse Jennings Sawyer and Lena Mae Clarkson) Occupation: Worker Elkland Tannery, died 29-May-1975, St. James Hospital, Hornell, NY, Buried: 31-May-1975, Woodlawn Cem., Austinburg, Tioga Co., PA. RUTH graduated from the Sabinsville School (11th grade) in June 1930; She then graduated from the Westfield High School in June 1931, and then attended and graduated from the Meekers (Elmira) Business Institute in June 1932. After graduation she could not find a business job so she went to work for the Eclipes plant in Elmira until 1933 when she became ill and her mother asked her to return home to Westfield, PA. She met and married Jiggs the next year. Ruth raised a large family and worked outside the home at the same time. She was elected Troupsburg Tax Collector and served in that capacity for over 20 years. She was also the telephone operator for a few years. She lost that job when the new dial phone system was installed about 1965. Jennings: Jiggs parents moved to Troupsburg when he was young. He met Ruth when he and a friend were going to the movies in June 1934. One day they went for a ride and stopped in Troupsburg, NY and bought a marriage license. Then they drove over to Woodhull, NY where they were married. They were hesitant about telling their parents they were married so Jiggs took Ruth home and they spent their wedding night apart in their separate homes. They told their parents the next day and Jiggs took Ruth home with him the next night and they lived with Jiggs parents for a few months before they rented a house down the road a mile or so. Both Ruth & Jiggs worked for the Trowbridge Saw Mill in Sabinsville for a time after they married. They bought a house on Squab Hollow Road in Troupsburg, N.Y. on May 27, 1937 for the sum of $700.00. As it did not have any indoor plumbing, Jiggs built an addition on the back of the house that included a bedroom, a bathroom and a large back porch. His father, Jesse Sawyer helped with the construction of the addition. A new well was also drilled because before this Ruth had to carry water from the Ralph Eddy farm, which was up the road about a quarter mile. In January 1965 Jiggs and Ruth moved uptown to Troupsburg and Jiggs remodeled the whole house or practically all of it. He gutted the whole second floor and half of the first floor. Lawrence Thomas, a carpenter, helped Jiggs rebuild the stairway to the second floor and down to the cellar, but Jiggs did most of rest of the work himself. He then proceeded to build two large bedrooms along with a hallway, stairway room on the second floor and enlarged the livingroom to about double its previous size. They lived in this house for 53 years and most of their children were born there. Jiggs worked for the Elkland Tannery for almost 40 years before the Tannery closed. Jiggs became ill with lung cancer and had an operation where they removed most of one of his lungs and part of the other. He died of Lung cancer in May 1975. Jiggs enjoyed woodworking, and he had a coin and a stamp collection. Jiggs stood 5'10" tall and weighted about 220 lbs.. While working at the Tannery he was a night watchman, chauffeur, grounds keeper and stockroom worker.
iii Clarence Irvin Johnson born 3-Oct-1915, Clymer Township,Tioga Co., PA, Occupation: Student, died 16-Feb-1930, Clymer Township,Tioga Co., PA, Buried: Fairview Cemetery, Osceola, PA. Clarence died at the age of 14 years., 4 months, 12 days, He was attended by Dr. Hagadorn. His funeral was held at the Sabinsville Church. His cause of death was Pnemonia.
7. Meda Louisa Johnson (2.Francis2, 1.Abram1) born 23-Aug-1884, Jemison Rd., Clymer Twp., Tioga Co., PA, Occupation: Housewife, married (1) 25-Aug-1898, in Troupsburg, Steuben Co., New York, Will Davis, born 22-May-1865, married (2) 15-Jan-1900, in Lower Jemison,, Tioga Co., Penn., A. Julius Hitchcock, born 1877, (son of Ezekiel Hitchcock) Occupation: Teacher, died bef 1960. Meda died 21-Aug-1945, Jackson, Jackson Co., Michigan. Meda & A. Julius were married on the Lower Jemison Road and it is recorded in book 7, # 2878 at the County Clerks office in Wellsboro, Tioga County Penn.
Children by Will Davis:
i Russell Davis born Abt 1914. Russell and Nona were adopted from the Harrison Valley Childrens Home.
ii Nona Davis born Abt 1916. Nona and Russell were brother and sister and were adopted from the Harrison Valley Childrens Home by Meda and Will Davis.
Children by A. Julius Hitchcock:
iii Gerold (Hitchcock) Johnson born Abt 1901, married Jennie Sherman, born Abt 1902. Gerold died Jamestown, Chautauqua Co., NY. Gerold and Ruel were twins. They were abandoned by Meda when they were about 5 years old. They were raised by their grandparents, Francis M. & Mary Johnson. So they went by the last name of Johnson. His real father was Juluis Hitchcock.
iv Ruel (Hitchcock) Johnson born Abt 1901, died Michigan. Gerold and Ruel were twins and they were abandoned by Meda when they were 5 years old. They were raised by their grandparents, Francis M. and Mary Johnson. So they took the last name of Johnson. His real father was Juluis Hitchcock. Ruel died in an automobile accident.
v Clifford (Hitchcock) Davis born 26-Dec-1902, married abt 1925, Bertha _____, born Abt 1905. Clifford died 1-Jan-1989, Jackson, Jackson Co., Michigan. His real father was Julius Hitchcock but he went by the last name of Davis.
8. Emma Maria Johnson (2.Francis2, 1.Abram1) born 24-Dec-1890, Jemison Rd., Clymer Twp., Tioga Co., PA, Occupation: Housewife, married 22-Jul-1906, in Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, Walter Monroe Bell, born 1-Jan-1877, Mt. Morris, Livingston Co., NY, (son of Amos Bell and Mary _____) Occupation: Laborer - 1928, died 1953, Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, Buried: Fairview Cemetery, Osceola, PA. Emma died 30-Mar-1930, Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, Buried: 2-Apr-1930, Fairview Cemetery, Osceola, PA. Emma was attended by Dr Farwell when she died and her funeral was held at the Baptist Church in Westfield by Rev. Stevens. Emma died at 6:30 P.M. Walter: In the 1908-09 Tioga Co, Pa directory on page 459 it states that Walter Bell is an employee of the Tannery and lived at 68 Maple Street, Westfield, Tioga Tioga Co., Pa.
i Clarence Wayne Bell born 27-Oct-1907, Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, Occupation: Meatcutter/Merchant, married (1) 30-Aug-1928, in Westfield, Tioga Co., PA, Thelma Ruth Mack, born 12-Jul-1907, Knoxville, Tioga Co., PA, (daughter of William Henry Mack and Bertie Harris) Occupation: Housekeeper - 1928, died 3-Jul-1956, Soldiers & Sailors Hosp., Wellsboro, PA, Buried: Fairview Cemetery, Osceola, PA, married (2) 22-Mar-1958, in Williamsburg, Virginia, Gladys M. (Devine) Snyder, born 21-Jun-1908, Duluth, Minnesota, (daughter of William F. Devine and Vida Rose Hatch) Occupation: Licensed Practical Nurse, died 11-Sep-1994, Morton Terrace Nursing Home @@ 6:09 am, Buried: 14-Sep-1994, Hillcrest Memory Gardens, Morton, Ill. C. Wayne Bell is listed in the Marriage Records in Tioga, Co., Pa. as being a Laborer in 1928 - Merchant in 1954 - and Meatcutter in 1957. He was married to Thelma Ruth Mack by Rev. Wallis H. Stevens in Westfield, Tioga Co., Pa. C. Wayne was always active in the local church and played the piano and sang. They were married at the home of Charles Mack where the Chit Chat is now (95). Thelma: lived in Knoxville Pa. when she married Wayne and was listed as a housekeeper She passed away after climbing a hill to pick wild strawberries and she suffered a heart attack. Thelma & C. Wayne lived on a dirt road just below the Johnson home near Sabinsville, Pa. when she died. Gladys: She first married Harry Snyder in 1931 in Deer Creek. She then married C. Wayne Bell on March 22, 1958, in Williamsburg, Virginia. She had been a resident of Creekwood Apartments since 1980. She was a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) at Saint Francis Medical Center in Peroia, Ill. for many years retiring in 1970. She was a member of Bethel Lutheran Church. She was a 50-year member of Home Extension. Funeral services were held, Wednesday, September 14,1994 at her church. The Rev. Vernon Bettermann officiated. Burial was in the Hillcrest Memory Gardens. Ludwig-Rohrshneider Mortuary was in charge of arrangements.
9. Minnie Bell Apgar (3.Julyett/Juliette2, 1.Abram1) born 25-Aug-1876, married 25-Apr-1891, in Troupsburg, Steuben Co., New York, Elvin Franklin Erway, born 6-Jun-1866, Harrison Valley, Potter Co., PA, (son of Ambrose Erway and Alice Stone) died 2-Nov-1910, South Owego, Tioga Co., NY, Buried: S. Owego Cemetery, S. Owego, NY. Minnie died 6-Mar-1968, Little Meadows, Susquehanna Co., PA, Buried: S. Owego Cemetery, S. Owego, NY. She lived in South Owego, New York when she died in the Hospital in Montrose, Susquehanna Co, PA.
i Alice Erway born ---Apr-1893, Harrison Valley, Potter Co., PA, died ---Feb-1917, South Owego, Tioga Co., NY. Alice Erway died as a child when she climbed up and took some medicine out of the cupboard and consummed it. The date of her death is in question as she was believed to have died in early childhood and the date listed would have her at the age of approximately 22 years. She never married.
ii Emma Eugenia Erway born 9-May-1895, Harrison Valley, Potter Co., PA, married 22-Dec-1915, Bernard Coney, born 25-Feb-1897.
iii Sarah Erway born 25-Aug-1896, Harrison Valley, Potter Co., PA, married Abt 1920, Vera Dodge, born Abt 1895.
iv Ambros Creditt Erway born 23-May-1898, Harrison Valley, Potter Co., PA, married (1) divorced, Edith Mead, married (2) Tillie ______. Ambros died 1972, Buried: Roxburg, New York. Tillie: had six children.
v Eva Ruth Erway born 23-Nov-1899, Harrison Valley, Potter Co., PA, married Louis Jordon, born Abt 1900.
vi Lelia N. Erway born 1-Aug-1901, Harrison Valley, Potter Co., PA, married Ransom Doty, born Abt 1900. Lelia died 26-Apr-1979, Johnson City, Broome Co., NY, Buried: Tioga Center, New York.
vii Clella Marie Erway born 16-Mar-1904, Harrison Valley, Potter Co., PA, married 9-May-1923, Ernest Maslin, born 5-Jun-1899, Owego Twp., Tioga Co., NY, (son of William Robert Maslin and Harriet Ball) Occupation: Tanner, died 16-Jan-1989, Owego, Tioga Co., NY. Clella died 2-Jun-1990, Owego, Tioga Co., NY, Buried: Vestal, Broome Co., New York. Ernest: Ernest was Justice of the Peace for six years in Little Meadows, Pa. He also served as Mayor of Little Meadows, Pa. for 2 years. He worked as a shoe tanner for Endicott Johnson.
viii Grace Erway born 28-Jan-1906, South Owego, Tioga Co., NY, Occupation: Binghamton State Hospital, married 12-Mar-1926, in Deansbourgh, New York, Raymond Spicer, born 2-Nov-1896, Owego Twp., Tioga Co., NY, (son of Harry Spicer and Jennie VanEtten) died 2-Aug-1957, Binghamton, Broome Co., NY, Buried: Tioga Cem Goodrich Settlement, Owego, NY. As of December, 1990, Grace lived in Owego, New York. There were no children from this marriage.
ix Freida Erway born 18-Jul-1908, South Owego, Tioga Co., NY, married abt 1930, Daniel Pedro, born Abt 1905.
x Harold Erway born 14-Apr-1910, South Owego, Tioga Co., NY, died 29-Sep-1987, Geneva, Seneca Co., NY, Buried: S. Owego Cemetery, S. Owego, NY. Harold never married.