Mattel Barbie Child's Purple Bob Costume Dress Up Wig
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Ships from and sold by Fox Martin Corp.
Barbie was launched in 1959 by Mattel Inc. The story of creation centers around Ruth Handler and her daughter Barbara, who played with paper dolls. Ruth noticed that she often enjoyed giving them adult roles, and at the time most children's toy dolls were representations of infants. Realizing that there could be a gap in the market, Ruth suggested the idea of an adult-bodied doll to her husband Elliot, a co-founder of the Mattel toy company.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #121078 in Toys & Games
- Brand: Block Buster Costumes
- Dimensions: 8.00" h x 12.00" w x 12.00" l, .36 pounds
- Mattel Barbie Child's Purple Bob Costume Dress Up Wig
- Child's Mattel Barbie Costume Accessory!
- Child Size
- Included in this posting: Authentic Licensed Barbie Costume Bob Wig
- Please note that only the items listed above are included.
Mattel Barbie Child's Purple Wig ..runs SMALL
I bought this wig to complete my daughter's Hit-Girl costume. It is vibrant purple, seems to be very well made and styled. But a word of caution, this wig runs very SMALL. My 6 year old couldn't come close to getting this over her head. Perfect for small kids and pinheads ..no joy for the rest.