|.......This is how we make our award
level selections. Please be as honest, the only
one who see's this is you. It will help you
decide which award your applying for, or if you
need to make a few changes to your website before
you decide to submit your application. Good Luck.
Grab a pen and lets go!.
This self test is divided into 3 sections, and
the max pts in each sub-category is bracketed.
Section 1 : Maximum points available = 35
1. Loading time (5) (Quicker is always better)
2. First glance (3) (Does it draw attention right
3. Layout (7) (entry page, easy reading, use of
color, graphics locations,)
4. Theme (5) (Was the topic immediatley
5. Content (15) (Tons of themed info vs a few
links or banners)
Section 2 : Maximum points available = 45
1. Ease of Navigation (10) (Easily identifiable
links, buttons, etc)
2. Page Cleanliness (5) (Spacing of clipart, text
3. Theme (12) (Quality of links to similar themed
4. Useful Links (8) (Links to other sites with
similar theme vs non theme)
5. Appeal (5) (Bright, cheery, Would the visitor
wish to return)
6. Graphics (5) (Personal artwork, advertising,
webpage theme graphics)
Section 3 : Maximum points available = 20
1. Meta tags, Page titles, Alt tags,
2. Overall viewing appeal of page layout,
graphics, content, usefulness etc.
3. Credits for borrowed artwork, clipart, text.
4. Copyright info, contact info.
Total Possible points = 100 points
Award Level Categories
1. 4 Aces Award(Gold) 86-99 (No website is ever
2. 3 Aces (Silver) 61-85
3. 2 Aces Bronze 0-60