Herndon Station, looking eastward, 1944. Photo: LeRoy King.
A New Site On This Railroad's Past
Paul McCray's site on history of the railroad.
Photos by H. H. Harwood, Jr.:
Other Photos On The World-Wide Web
- Barcroft Station (Arlington), c. 1910, courtesy Barcroft Civic Association.
- Blizzard of 1963 courtesy of Friends of W&OD
- East Falls Church Station, 1951.
- Falls Church during snow storm courtesy of Village Improvement and Preservation Society.
- Falls Church, Little Falls Street courtesy of Village Improvement and Preservation Society.
- Falls Church courtesy of Village Improvement and Preservation Society.
- Home-built motor freight 26, c. 1935-40
- West Falls Church Station, 1890.
- Leesburg Station 1912 Photo courtesy of Elizabeth Cole, Friends of W and OD
- Smiths Switch StationPhoto courtesy of Friends of W and OD
- Freight station, passenger station and siding, Round Hill courtesy of the Town of Round Hill
- Trestle west of Round Hill, courtesy of the Town of Round Hill
- Round Hill Station c. 1912 courtesy of the Town of Round Hill
[ Back to Top]
This page most recently updated on Feb 14, 2007.
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page