This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page
Last Updated: 24 April 2000
Any Problems: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fran's Home Page.
- 24 April 2000 - New Version of The Animation System. Now supports Waypoints. Kinda like Keyframes, but different.
At the moment this is only an example scene file group to play with. I could have written a proper set of instructions - but I didn't want to wait any longer. So have a play with this. Tested on povray 3.1 for Linux. I'm also working on a set for MegaPov to take advantage of the persistance variables + objects. Should speed it up some what.
So what else Have I been doing in the mean time?
Now have two children (another on the way), and they certainly take up a sizeable amout of my time.
So not as much spent on Pov. Hopefully to change soon.
- 22 Sep 1999 - A new version of the animation system is coming soon. Thou with me soon can mean a lot. So hopefully before the end of the year anyway. If you really want to get the new version, then drop me a line to email@example.com.
- 14 Jan 1998 - Links to friends pages.
- 14 Jan 1998 - POVRay City. My Plot.
- 18 Sep 1997 - New Animation called Blast
- 8 Sep 1997 - Tutorial for the Animation system
- 8 Sep 1997 - New version of the Animtion system for POV-Ray
New Verson of AnimSystem POVRay City POVRay Images POVRay Anims The AnimSystem for POVRay 3.02 Tutorial for the AnimSystem. The Targeting system for POVRay 3.02
Melissa Johnson (my partner)
Join 3D Ring
a member of 3D Ring
[ next site | skip next site | next 5 sites ]
[ previous site | back 2 sites ]
Next 5 sites