Finds While Surf'n and Search'n
Nothing earthshaking, but some interesting and entertaining sites with appeal to a guy like me. Check them out!! If you know of other, similar, well organized, gay-and-gray oriented places on the internet, e-mail me.
- Straight Acting Is it a needed terminology? Well there's got to be some way to sift the wheat from . . .
- Ask That Nice Man, a site full of information to help a gay guy work his way around the 'net. A good starting place for a new boy or if you've got a how/why question.
- Cruising For Sex provides the latest "poop" on where you can (and can't) get a quick connection, a fast blow or pick up a hot bod for the night while traveling through the land.
- The Grey Gay Guide leads you to the calmer more civilized meeting places around -- you know, bars, resorts and such. All with comments and some with ratings that give us older guys a clue on compatability. Fantastic site for planning a trip.
- Prime Timers home page and chapter list -- many with their own sites. Here's a fine organization that provides mature gay and bisexual men, and their admirers, with opportunities to come together and enjoy social, educational, and recreational activities. Check this out -- it's a membership fee that gives you a hell of a lot more than your pick of some raunchy pix and videos.
- Gay Universe is a site that is free and open to the worldwide Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgendered communities. The nice part is they recognize us older fellas -- with tailored chat and bulletin board services.
- If Bears, the gay male sort, are your thing you'll find a lot of information and the chance to meet some great guys at the following sites:
Or just key in 'bears gay' to your search at Yahoo -- you'll be amazed at what you find.
- Resorces for Bears
- Bear Links
- We even have our own resort: The Desert Bear.
- And, our own publications: 'Inside Bear' and 'A Bears Life'.
- Bear Front for personal contacts
- The Guide offers some of the best gay travel writing and helpful maps to gay destinations. In addition, The Guide has hard-hitting articles on sex, culture, and politics. They even let you know where the steamy creamy steam rooms can be found worldwide!
- Gay.Com is where it's at if you want to chat or just check the latest gay oriented newsflash. It's also a helpful site if you are planning a vaction and want to stay in a 'friendly' environment.
- If you agree that age is not the proper criteria for a good man to man relationship you'll appreciate Apollo Network. Here you'll get an introduction to the four stages of manhood -- and much more worth seeing and reading. Give it a try!
- Other sites that are great for contacting gray gay guys include: CAFFMOS (Contacts and Friendship For Men Over Sixty); Nice Daddies; and Silver Daddies. Check out others reviewed at Gay Gray
- If you RV or just like to camp out now and then, consider joining the Rainbow RV Club. They have regional/state chapers, hold many events and publish a comprehensive directory of gay owned and gay friendly camp grounds in the US, Canada and worldwide.
- If you really get off whacking willie, beating your meat, jerking the monkey -- you'll go ape over Wankers over 50 which contains no professional pornography (just old men and their peckers and what they like to do with them.). Strickly speaking this is not a 'gay' site. Rather it is the stop for Monosexuals: an erotic collection of true stories, photos, chatrooms, and links for men over 50 who enjoy enjoying themselves.
- The Nifty Erotic Stories Archive is where you want to go when the pictures and videos have left you jaded -- and you want to use your own minds eye to "dream and cream" for an hour or two. You'll find stories for any interest, any kinky need, any heart's desire -- right here.
- Another source for gay writing is The Gay Pen Web Ring linking a diverse group of sites authored by, for and about all of us.
I can be reached at jonjay dot geo @ yahoo dot com
OR jonjayw @ queerit dot zzn dot com