:: Sam ::
- From the Show -
(words used in episodes)
- Crucify : v. defeat thoroughly in an
argument, match, etc.; humiliate.
- Cunning: adj. 1.Marked by or given to artful
subtlety and deceptiveness. 2. Executed with or exhibiting ingenuity.
- Fidelity: 1.faithfulness to obligations, duties, or observances. 2.
Exact correspondence with fact or with a given quality, condition, or event; accuracy.
- Flattery : n. exaggerated or insincere praise.
- Guile: n.treacherous cunning; skillful deceit.
- Oratory : n. art or skill in public speaking.
- Polish : v. (esp. as polished, adj.)
refine or improve; add the finishing touches to.
- Tweak : v. make fine adjustments to.
- Sam Words -
(words a character might use)
- Phrases such as: I'm just saying', 'really?'
- References to speech writing: (esp. as an artform).
- Of Character -
(words to describe the character)
- smart, stumbling, sensitive, humorous, optimistic,