:: Josh ::
- From the Show -
(words used in episodes)
- Felonious: adj. from Felony : n.serious,
usu. violent crime.
- Philately: n. The collection and study of postage stamps,
postmarks, and related materials; stamp collecting. NB. To Josh, this
sounded remarkably like: Fellatio: n. Oral stimulation of the
(we'll say 'male sexual organ').
- Polyglot : adj. 1. of many languages, 2.(of a person) speaking
or writing several languages.
- Josh Words -
(words a character might use)
- Phrases that imply god-like, royal or heroic qualities : "drink
from the keg of glory", "rivers to forge", "serpents to slay",
"bring me the finest muffins and bagels in all the land", "victory is
- Phrases such as: 'okay', 'how ya doin'?'
- References to self-brilliance: Fulbright Scholar, SAT scores, Harvard
- References to being a man/not a child: "I'm not a little
boy", "apologize like a little girl", "I'm an outdoorsman".
- Refers to the men Donna dates in derogatory terms: gomer, local
gomer,calls Donna's ex-boyfriend "Dr. Freeride".
- Of Character -
(words to describe the character)
- Committed, optimistic, idealistic, mocking, hard working, sensitive, proud, bragging,