|We are composed of those persons who have voluntarily associated themselves together according to the doctrines and polity of that church, and who seek holy Christian fellowship, the conversion of sinners, the sanctification of believers, their upbuilding in holiness, and the simplicity and spiritual power manifest in the primitive New Testament Church, together with the preaching of the gospel to every person.
1. In one God--the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. That the Old and New Testament Scriptures, given by plenary inspiration, contain all truth necessary to faith and Christian living.
3. That man is born with a fallen nature, and is, therefore, inclined to evil, and that continually.
4. That the finally impenitent are hopelessly and eternally lost.
5. That the atonement through Jesus Christ is for the whole human race; and that whosoever repents and believes on the Lord Jesus Christ is justified and regenerated and saved from the dominion of sin.
6. That believers are to be sanctified wholly, subsequent to regeneration, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
7. That the Holy Spirit bears witness to the new birth and also to the entire sanctification of believers.
8. In the return of our Lord, in the resurrection of the dead, and in the final judgement.
|Directions and Map|
Church Office 724-543-5607
|Kittanning First Church of the Nazarene
1046 1/2 Wilson Avenue
Kittanning, Pennsylvania 16201
|Sign Guestbook Your GB is private|