|- home – about us- policies – the stork report – available –
- adoption info – hamster rescue – complete care guide –
- articles & info – photo gallery – links – contact H.O.H
|House of Hamster|
|Thank you for considering giving one of our beautiful hammies a new & loving home! We do have rules & polices about adopting an animal from House of Hamster. Please read over our "Policies" page before submitting an application for adoption.
On this page you will find all the information you need about adopting from us. All the rules and polices are in place to make this a great experience for you and your hammie! By upholding all the policies we have, you, your hamster, and myself are all protected and it is a win-win situation. If you have any questions, please e-mail me and i would be happy to answer them.
Please read all of the info on this page befor submitting an application for adoption. Thanks!!!
* Dwarf Campbells Russians: $5-$15
* Dwarf Winter Whites: $5-$15
* Rescued Hamsters: $FREE - $7 depending on age, breed, & if considered a "special case"
|Adoption Packages aka "Critter Care Packs"
These adoption packages are offered so that you and your new hammie can have a pleasent first experience. All products used are the same that i currently use with all of my hamsters. You get the best deal because i have a great wholesale supplier which i order my products from, and i'm able to pass the savings onto you. I only use and sell quality products, because my pets deserve no less than the best there is.
I will personally assemble any Critter Pack and have it ready for you when you come to pick-up your new baby, at your request.
**For additional pictures of our popular, custom bin cage, please e-mail us.
|Bin Cages available in Clear Blue (shown above), Clear Green, Original Clear|
|~ Simple Critter Pack - $35
Custom built Bin Cage w/Lid, water bottle, food dish, comfort exercise wheel, cardboard tube, bedding, 1 ziploc baggie of food. Accommodates 1-3 dwarf hamsters. Larger sizes available for additional hamster room, add $5
|~ Deluxe Critter Pack- $45
Custom Built Bin cage w/Lid, water bottle, food dish, comfort exercise wheel, cardboard tube, hamster house, treats, 1 extra bag of bedding, 2 ziploc baggies of food. Accommodates 1-3 dwarf hamsters. Larger sizes available for additional hamster room, add $5
|~ Critter Trail 1 Pack- $35
Critter Trail "One" cage, water bottle, food dish, wheel, tube, bedding, and 1 ziploc baggie of food. Accommodates 1 dwarf hamster
|~ Critter Trail 2 Pack- $45
Critter Trail "2" cage, water bottle, food dish, wheel, tubes, bedding, and 1 ziploc baggie of food. Accommodates 2 dwarf hamsters
|~ Critter Trail 3 Pack- $55
Critter Trail "3" cage, water bottle, food dish, wheel, tubes, bedding, and 1 ziploc baggie of food. Accommodates 3 dwarf hamsters
|~ Special Orders
Not see exactly what you want here? Give me your list and i'll do the shopping and setting up for you! Through my wholesalers i can get you the best prices. Cost varies - i charge for cost of items, plus my time put into it. Very reasonable rates -i think you'll be pleased! E-Mail me for more info
| ~ Adoption Notes ~
* It is very important that you read our policies before submitting an application for adoption.
* All hamster bred by H.o.H.come with a sales contract, pedigree, and written health guarantee.
* All adoption packages are subject to availability. We do not stock many at one time, so if you would like one, it may take 1-2 days before we can have it ready for you.
* If you would like a hamster from H.o.H., and we have none available, you may request to be put on the waiting list for the next litter or rescue.
* All of our hamsters go to approved homes only.
* At time of adoption, we will give you your free adoption packet filled with information about dwarf hamster care, food, bedding, etc.
* If you ever have any questions about your hamster, please feel free to contact me at any time. You adoption packet will have all of my contact info included.