|KARAMA for the variant factions...|
|A. Used to prevent a player from using a special power
7. Played any time except during battle round, causes one Tleilaxu ghola-leader to regain original memory, reverting to his/her original faction OR (optional rule) prevents Tleilaxu from reviving tokens and/or producing spice from the tanks, once.
8. Prevents Ixian from giving treachery cards to other players for one turn OR (optional rule) prevents Ixian from retrieving a treachery card after one battle, or collecting spice from one battle.
9. You may play a Karama to prevent the Landsraad from determining player order in the battle round, it is determined by the movement order OR (optional) you may use a Karama to change the Spice Flow as you wish.
B. Used to allow a special power relating to the character to be used
7. Tleilaxu. You may play a Karama in your battle plan as a Lasgun-Shield combination. You must play a face dancer, cheap hero(ine) or ghola-leader in order to do so.
8. Ix. You may play a Karama in the shipping segment of your move to build a no ship. You may then make an extra shipment. Payment for this goes to the bank, not the Guild.
9. Landsraad. You may play a Karama at the start of the movement round to determine the order of movement instead of following the storm-determined order (this does not affect the Guild if playing advanced rules, they may take their movement when they want).