You have reached the web site for the 374th Radio Research Company (ASA) "Finder" Chapter of the National 4th Infantry Division Association.
This page is dedicated to all our brothers-in-arms who served with distinction in the 374th Radio Research Company
(known stateside as the 374th Army Security Agency Company).
Supporting the 4th Infantry Division (Callsign: Famous) in Vietnam, the 374th RRC
(Callsign: Finder) had the dubious honor of running all over I, II and a little
bit of III Corps area.
Most of the unit spent all of its time in the Central Highlands, however, one
seven-man detachment (with 3rd Brigade) had over a year along the coastline and was
part of Project Oregon and attached to the Americal Division.
NOTICE: Geocities is shutting down all websites sometime in 2009. To prepare for this, we've set up a duplicate website at http://noasainvietnam.angelfire.com which has all of the photos and documents, but doesn't have a sign-in page. We're working on it....
* * * * * On 29 August 2002, the Executive Board of the National 4th Infantry Division Association granted a unit chapter charter to the 374th Radio Research Company (ASA)("Finder"). The charter members of this new chapter are: Dennis Coyne, Tony Gage, Rob Gonzales, Tom Hyatt, Bob Jarvis, Mike MacDonald, Dan McGlynn, Constantine "Dean" Saffos, Tyce Simmons, David Snure, Dave "Wags" Wagner, Mahlon Williams and Steve Zawacki. More information regarding the chapter, how to join, reunion plans, private chat board and other stuff will be posted shortly. As far as any of us know, this is the first "RRC/ASA" chapter to be organized within a supported command's national association. We look forward to having all 374th alumni join this chapter and be a part of maintaining what is our unique history and comraderie. If interested, you can download the application. * * * * *
* * * * * The 2009 officers are the same as the last three year: our Chapter President is Ron Usiondek. Dennis Coyne is V.P.; Steve Zawacki is Secretary/Treasurer. It would be good if others would step forward for one of these positions for 2010 - these three have had their "titles" for an extended period. Anyone "volunteering" to be a chapter officer for 2010 (or earlier!), please e-mail Steve Zawacki. here.
* * * * The 374th Radio Research Company (ASA) "Finder" Chapter held its first-ever 374th alumni reunion in conjunction with National 4th Infantry (IVY) Division Association's National Reunion at Killeen, Texas from September 7-14 2003. Killeen is the gate town at Fort Hood which is the home of the 4th Infantry Division. Attendees were Steve Koonse, Mahlon Williams, Ron Usiondek, Mike Mongeon & Steve Zawacki. The next 4th Div reunion will be at Branson, MO - check www.4thinfantry.org for the details.* * * *
* * A "mini-reunion" occurred in the Washington, DC area this July 2003. Attendees were Irv Maurer, Tony Gage, Joel (Howie) Howard, Steve Cherry, Mike Frazee, Tom Hyatt, Arch Vavre and Max Detwiler. Photos can be found in the "The Alumni - As They Are Now" section.
* * * On 30 December 2006 we lost another brother - Dave "Wags" Wagner. Our condolences to Wags' family. * * * Dave "Wags" Wagner & Bob Potts - Dave "Wags" Wagner
If you have any photos of former 374th RRC soldiers, please e-mail them to Steve Zawacki or Dennis Coyne
The Alumni I - As They Were Then --
Army Security Agency ONLINE links:
Link to NASAA
The 4th Infantry Division Association (4IDA) has over two dozen chapters across the country, one of which is the 374th Radio Research Company (ASA) "Finder" Chapter. All 374th alumni are eligible to join this fine association. Please visit the 4IDA website and plan to attend any local 4IDA function. If you would like more information regarding the "Finder" chapter, please e-mail Steve Zawacki or Dennis Coyne at NoASAinVietnam@yahoo.com.
The 374th RRC Page is
a member of the
Want to join the ring? Get info Visit other sites in the ring now!
[V Vets at Yahoo]