Denise's FrOgGy PaGe
Hey everyone. Yesturday for valentines day my friend Mike bought me a Tomato froggie. She is super cute. I named her Lub-Nub (it is an ewok word) She is pretty fat but she will most likely get larger. I have many pets and have many species of FrOgS. At the moment I house a Asian Painted Frog and a picture of a frog like him is below. I named him "The Big Fat Cute Frog" because thats what me and my friend Mike would always call him when we saw him in the store. Oriental Firebellied Toad named "Sprocket" , and a male Green Tree Frog named "Chubbies". I had two other green tree frogs a female named Meechi and a female Green Tree Frog named "Chewie" but she died due to dye leaking from her terrarium wood when it got wet. (I took the wood back to the pet store and told them that it was unsafe for animals and i got a refund but they are still selling the wood.) I also had two African Dwarf Frogs named "GoRf" and "Zen" who also passed on for unknown reasons. If your stopping by for the first time feel free to sign my Guestbook or e-mail me because I always love to hear from people..
click on the cute little frog to see a picture of my new frog.
click on the cute little frog to see a picture of my new frog dancing.
- Read about Oriental Firebellied Toads, how to house them and care for them as pets.(My toad "Sprocket" ia a Firebelly)
- Read about Green Tree Frogs, how to house them and care for them as pets. (My frogs "Chubbies" and "Meechi" are green tree frogs)
- Read about African Dwarf Frogs, how to house them and care for them as pets. ( My Frogs Zen and GoRf were African Dwarf Frogs)
- Read about Whites Dumpy Tree Frogs, how to house them and care for them as pets.
- Read about Pac Man Frogs (also known as Ornate Horned Frogs and argentine horned Frogs) how to house them and care for them as pets.
- Read about Red Eyed Tree Frogs how to house them and care for them as pets.
- Read about Cuban Tree Frogs how to house them and care for them as pets.
Here is a picture of an Asian Painted Frog. They are real cuties and I will be adding a caresheet on these guys very soon! This is the kind of frog that I have. He's so big and fat!
I try to update a new caresheet every few days and plan to be putting together a grey tree frog caresheet as well as the caresheet on Asian painted Frogs in the next week. If you need info on a specific frog or toad that I haven't made a caresheet for yet feel free to e-mail me. I know info on way more frogs and toad but it takes a while to put together a caresheet. -Denise
Check out my links to my favourite froggy pages - Denise's Froggy Links
Come here to fill out a form to suggest a site to me that I could provide a link for on my page.
Click on the froggie to see a picture of the bull frog that lives in my uncle's pond. He is probably one of a a thousand frogs and toads living in their 50 acre woods and farm land.
Click here to see pictures of my non-frog pets!
I do like other animals too.
Click on the green frog to read about me and my interests. (also, come here to get to a link to my other web page. It has various poems that i have written, midi's and pictures of me and my friends.)
E-mail me by clicking on the dancing Keroppi !
Sign Guestbook View Guestbook
Page Last Updated February 14th 1999: Added the a welcome message to my new frog Lub-Nub or (lubbies)
This Hopping Frog Webring site is owned by Denise. Want to join the Hopping Frog Webring?
Previous 5 Sites |Previous |Next |Next 5 Sites |Random Site |List Sites]