Our Regular Toastmaster Meetings are held
every 1st and 3rd Monday of each month,
Open To the Public Community
Membertou Trade and Convention Centre
from 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
50 Maillard Street, Membertou
Second Floor; Meeting Room
Yearly Membership amounts to: $101
51$ paid by end of September 2008
50$ paid by end of March 2009
receipt can be used towards income tax
Membership fee covers:
* 2 meetings per month
* Cost of "Competent Communication manual"
which has the requirements of first 10 communication projects, and the
* "Competent Leader manual"
It features 10 projects, which you complete while serving in various club meeting roles
click here to read more about these toastmasters manual projects....
* 3 other manuals:We Look Forward to seeing you at our next meeting.
- Speaking Voice
- Effective Evaluating
- Body Language
* monthly subscription to "Toastmasters" magazine
* Membership certificate to International Toastmasters Organization!
*** plus much much more!
"Our's is the only organisation I know that is dedicated to the individual.
We work together to bring out the best in each of us and then we apply our skills to help others"
- Ralph Smedley, Founder Toastmasters Internnational