Theatre Royal Advertisement (1945)


South Eastern Railway
Advertisement
Back to Index

Fayre Advertisement
(1910)

Copyright Ian Maine and Jim White of Aldershot Military Museum
Images of England ALDERSHOT Published by Tempus Publishing Limited in 2000. ISBN 0 7524 1865 3
A play bill for the Theatre Royal, 1945. The Theatre Royal was one of several theatres in the town and camp. It could be found in Gordon Road between Birchett Road and Elms Road. It opened in 1891. It had a seating capacity of around 750 in the stalls, circle and gallery. There were also three bars, six dressing rooms, offices and workshops. The theatre was demolished in 1959.

Hosting by WebRing.