C R Gatcum & Sons Advertisement


Waggon Builders
Advertisement
Back to Index

High Street
Multi-story
Carpark

Copyright Ian Maine and Jim White of Aldershot Military Museum
Images of England ALDERSHOT Published by Tempus Publishing Limited in 2000. ISBN 0 7524 1865 3
An advertising sign for C R Gatcum & Sons c. 1920. Following the arrival of the Army in Aldershot, numerous suppliers of mineral waters established themselves in business. These included Gatcum's in Brighton Road, Allen and Lloyd in Wellington Street, Barrett & Co, Woods and Williams the Chemist in Victoria Road. The Army Service Corps also bottled mineral water for the Army.

Hosting by WebRing.