Entrance to Arcade, Wellington Street



South Western House,
Station Road
Back to Index


Princes Gardens,
High Street
Photo taken May 2002

Copyright Ian Maine and Jim White of Aldershot Military Museum
Images of England ALDERSHOT Published by Tempus Publishing Limited in 2000. ISBN 0 7524 1865 3
Entrance to Market Arcade, Wellington Street, c. 1920. The arcade was opened by Messrs Park and Sparkhall in July 1914 and was linked to the High Street.

Hosting by WebRing.