The old Post Office, Victoria Road



Institute Building
Victoria Road and
Mid Southern
Utility Co Offices
Back to Index


Looking East along
High Street

Photo taken May 2002

Copyright Ian Maine and Jim White of Aldershot Military Museum
Images of England ALDERSHOT Published by Tempus Publishing Limited in 2000. ISBN 0 7524 1865 3
Victoria Road at the junction with Station Road, c. 1930. The post office was completed in 1902 and became an important part of the town's Edwardian vitality.

Hosting by WebRing.