TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU
• We are a multilingual, offer our services in all languages that travelers prefer.
• We are a legally established by the laws of our country.
• We generate and pay taxes in our country.
• Our values Tours are cheaper than other companies, this being Direct Tour Operators.
• We will clarify all the doubts and questions that passengers have to travel to Peru.
• Our travel contracts are clearly stated.
• A large percentage of our profit is a foundation designed to help children in Cusco.
• We met all rights of our workers.
With all these reasons, you have reason to book your Inca Trail or the full program to Peru with us.
Peru Inca's Country doing programs Travel to Machu Picchu to your needs since 2002.
We do not define the starting date nor return, the traveler decides when to go and when to return. We customize the program according to the interests of our travelers as they have availability.
We offer the passenger a safe journey comfortable. With advance reservations, with a guarantee of a travel contract to a low value on our tours that charged by other agencies.
In our menu of programs we can make suggestions about programs on traveling to Machu Picchu. We can make any modifications you want in the programs, we are also specialists in meeting the special demands which you want to Tours in Peru, as a honeymoon, tours and more. Applicable at any time of year.
This website is made in order to provide you any useful information about Peru and its destinations, routes, attractions, hotels, hostels and more. We are always ready to help you choose the best route. We are multilingual specialists in making your trip to an exciting and unforgettable experience.
TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU PROGRAM
TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU Day 1: Cusco - Km 104 - Wiñayhuayna - Aguas Calientes:
Being 6.00 in the morning we will pick the Hotel to make the move to the train station to catch our train to Km 104 where the Inca Trail starts short. After we visited off at km 104 Chachabamba (2250 m). The trek continues with a visit to Wiñayhuayna (forever young) for some was the former home of former priests of Machu Picchu. On the way visit fantastic scenery of the Urubamba River. We will make a brief stay in Machu Picchu at the end of the afternoon we descend to the village of Aguas Calientes. Overnight at selected hotel.
TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU Day 2: Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Aguas Calientes - Cusco:
After breakfast well served at the Hotel Machu Picchu climb on foot. Guided tour of the main temples of Machu Picchu for about 2 hrs. And free time to climb Huayna Picchu visit. In the afternoon we descend to Aguas Calientes where we will have to return to Ollanta train and then bus to Cusco.
Huaynapicchu is located behind the mountain where Machu Picchu in order to take up aerial view of the Inca citadel. There is a checkpoint at Machu Picchu to climb Huayna Picchu. You must enter your name and receive a ticket to climb Huayna Picchu. The guide directs how to get the ticket, but need not pay anything more. Only 400 people can visit a day divided into two shifts. Machu Picchu receives over 1000 visitors a day and generally lacking quotas to climb Huayna Picchu. No book has before. Generally, travelers arriving by other paths get quotas because they reach Machu Picchu more earlier. In order to get better up early and watch the sunrise
TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU What is included
- Transfer arrival or departure in Cusco
- Transfer from your hotel to train station
- Backpacker train ticket from Cusco to Km 104
- Entrance to Inca Trail
- Entry to Machu Picchu
- 02 Bus tickets (Aguas Calientes/Machu Picchu/Aguas Calientes)
- Professional guide (English - Spanish)
- 01 night in hotel in Aguas Calientes
- 01 box lunch / 01 breakfast / 01 dinner
- Backpacker train ticket back to Ollantaytambo and then return Bus
- First aid kit
- Oxygen bottle
TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU Not included
- Breakfast on the first day / lunch and dinner last day.
- Tip for our guide (optional)
TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU Optional
- Category Luxury Hotel in Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket Vistadome (First Class)
- Extra night in Aguas Calientes
- Private Service
TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU What to bring
- Medium size backpack
- Hiking poles
- Suitable for hiking shoes (not traveling with an old, new would be better)
- Rain Coat
- Adequate clothing (hot and cold)
- Water Bottle
- Sun hat to protect
- Chocolates, sweets (can be purchased in Cusco)
- Personal Stuff (camera, extra money, etc)
TRAVEL MACHU PICCHU PERU Important
- 2D/1N Inca Trail is a pleasant and relaxing walk, over 2300 meters.
- After being marked the start date for the Inca Trail, this may not be changed. We also can not be changed by the place of another person. Also the money deposited will not be returned, so be sure before applying for registration.
- You Devera be in Cusco at least 2 days before the camianata and presented at our office in Cusco. To confirm your prescencia in Cusco and also receive a chat with the guide.
- During the trip the program may be modified by natural events, technical or political as well as those forced, but always with the proposed program will continue.
- All the things I can not take the walk can be left in the Hotel or to our office with warehouse.
- To travel to Peru is not required to present passports to travel with it more advisable.
- Hiring this package, you hereby understand the dangers involved in traveling to Peru and takes risks in this venture. Also accept that our agency is not responsible for any problems that may occur, loss of life, damage or loss of property or objects, which may occur during the adventure trip.
- If you have any questions on this package contact us by phone, email or msn.