|Map:||Ground Terrain (ASP)|
|Aircraft:||Allied:||Four Spitfire Vc (Trop)|
|Vichy:||Four Dewoitine D520|
Set Up: Set up the D.520s in the followings hexes at the altitudes and speeds indicated: 2225, altitude 0.1, speed 3.0, 2025, altitude 0.2, speed 3.0, 1720 altitude 1.0, speed 4.0, 1521, altitude 1.5, speed 4.0. All are banked level and facing NE. The Spitfires set up in 4127 and 4328, altitude 2.0, speed 3.0, facing W, and 2716 and 2915, altitude 1.8, speed 3.0, facing SW
Game Length: 30 turns
Rules of Engagement:
1. Ammo: The lead Dewoitine has used 1 point of ammo from all guns.
2. Pilot Quality: Generate pilots for both sides on the "Good" table, except no American pilot can be an "Ace", and neither side may have "Recruit" pilots (treat as "Green" if one is rolled).
3. Exit: If any aircraft leave the map, shift them all 10 hexes directly away from that edge. If for any reason a French aircraft exits the North edge, it remains in play and its position is recorded using an extra map or an unused portion of the game map. Unless the exit was caused by shifting, the American receives 1 VP per turn per aircraft off the edge of the map (if caused by shifting, it still may not leave the original map boundary - that is, it must remain within 10 hexes of the new edge of the map). If a French aircraft leaves the West edge (for any reason) it is automatically considered shot down.
4. Disengagement: If the French player attempts to break-off, the attempt is not valid unless he finishes it (i.e. after 5 turns) South and/or West of the hex where he began the attempt (i.e. all break-off attempts must be in a general south-westerly direction).
5. Tropical Spitfires: The Americans' Spitfires were fitted with a large Vokes sand filter on their air intakes. Reduce their Max level Speed by 0.5 in all bands as a result of the drag penalty this imposed.
|Scenario List||Scenario 15|
First Jet Clash
Clash of the Titans