- The best skeptic organization.
- Carl Sagans Baloney Detection Kit, with valuable links.
- Dont go to the clinic without it.
- Evidence based medicine.
- The truth about herbs.
- Scam literary/poetry contests. Remember, if your poetry
is any good, THEY pay YOU to print it. The National Library
of Poetry "contest," which everyone wins, is a contemptible
Links to My Articles for The Rational
The skeptics' newsletter for Western Canada.
- Laser Quit
- A report on Vancouver's Laser Quit, a for-profit clinic
where one can have one's earlobe (really!) zapped with a laser,
with a view to quitting smoking.
- Magnetic Appeal
- Report on Micro-Magnets ... New Miraculous Pain-Relieving
- New Age Commentary
- Commentary on a number of New Age beliefs, including "South
American healers," spoon bending, and biokinesiology.
- Weird science; or, learning from the
- What is the difference between quackery and medicine?
of the Holiday Kind
- "A 5-ant test could be quickly accomplished and the
results averaged by the time the barbecue was ready."
Wizard of Comox
- Dr. Kirsten Emmottt is a skeptic who believes in medical