. . . You Know You're a Witch When:
1. Your BOS has spots on the pages from spilled brews.
2. When cleaning house you have to specify. "Where is the broom?
not THE broom, where is the one to clean the floor with?"
3. Candle wax has dripped on your keyboard.
4. There are more jars of strange smelling plants in your cupboards than there are cereal boxes.
5. Friends know they can always give you candles and incense as a
6. When watching old re-runs of Bewitched, you find you side with
Samantha's mother Endora.
7. When travelling, stranger and stranger strangers tell you their problems.
8. You find yourself making corn dollies in the checkout line
at the grocery store.
9. You ask for Halloween off, because it's a religious holiday.
10. You start answering the phone with "Merry Meet".
Return to the Ostara index page