In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
*On Sears hair dryer: Do not use while sleeping.
* On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
* On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap.
* On Tesco's Tiramisu desert: Do not turn upside down. (Printed on the bottom of the box.)
* On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating.
* On packaging for a Rowenta Iron: Do not iron clothes on body.
* On Boot's Children's Cough Medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery.
* On Nytol (a sleep aid): Warning: May cause drowsiness.
* On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning keep out of children.
* On a string of Chinese-made Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only.
* On Sainsbury's Peanuts: Warning: contains nuts.
* On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts.