1. Adjutant General's Report.
2. Sworn Statement of Robert Chapin, Esq. Hannah Scantlin's lawyer describes Hannah Scantlin's characteristics and the marriage of Daniel and Hannah Scantlin.
3. Sworn Statement of James Scantlin. Statement of witness to birth of Daniel's son, William Scantlin.
4. Sworn Statement of Catharine Leonard. Another statement of witness to birth of Daniel's son, William Scantlin.
5. Sworn Statement of John Scantlin. Statement of witness to the births of Daniel's children, William and Jane Scantlin.
6. Sworn Statement of Margaret Dempsey. Statement of witness to birth of Daniel's daughter, Jane Scantlin (my 2nd great-grandmother).
7. Sworn Statement of W. Fitch Cheney, M.D. A description of the illnesses contracted by Daniel Scantlin during wartime duty, and his death from those diseases after his return home.
8. Declaration by David L. Wells, Lt. and CM 18th A.C., and W. F. Angevine, Lt. 98th NY Volunteers, Co. K.
9. Claim For Widow's Pension, With Minor Children. Documentation of Daniel and Hannah Scantlin's marriage and birth of children.
This Civil War Heritage Ring site is owned by |
Enlist in the Civil War Heritage Ring!
|[Skip Previous] [Previous] [Next] [Skip Next] [Random]|
Two | List
| Join | Random
This Civil War Virtual Archives Ring site is owned by Smitty's Genealogy