Kate & Scott's Wedding - Preparations
This is the list of things that had to be organised or arranged. Please feel free to use this list if you are organising your own wedding.
- Church/Service venue.
- Registrar if having a civil ceremony.
- Choose music for ceremony.
- Reception venue.
- Choose bridesmaids, best man and ushers.
- Wedding Dress, veil, shoes and tiara.
- Bridesmaid dresses.
- Morning suit for groom.
- Suits for Best Man and ushers.
- Food and drink for reception, and waiting staff if a sit down meal.
- Decide if you prefer a sit down meal or a buffet.
- Decide if you want all guests at the wedding and reception or if you are going to have a seperate evening do, and only a few guests to the wedding ceremony and wedding breakfast.
- Flowers for bouquets, buttonholes and decorating the church and reception.
- Wedding Cake
- Wedding favours
- Make-up, if you want it done professionally.
- Entertainment for the reception, e.g. music, band, disco etc.
- Guest list and table plan.
- Printing of invitations, order of service and menus.
- Gifts for bridesmaids, best man and ushers.
- Hotel for the first night.
- Wedding Rings.
Back to the main wedding page.