The Watcher's Factfile
- Name: Scott / Fred / Oi, you!
- Age: 135
- Born: Yes
- Lives: 13
- Eyes: 4 (and no glasses jokes...)
- Hair: 13 strands which I bought cheaply from a wig maker
- Height: 5'9 and a bit
- Weight: I'm not telling you that I only weigh 9st 10. It'd make
- Occupation: Being me.
Hobbies, Interests and Stuff
- Interests: Doctor Who. Watching the world go by. Mucking about
with bits of wire and transistors.
- Sporting activity: Professional sleeping. Repeated stair
climbing after remembering yet another thing that I'd forgotten to bring
down with me.
- Armchair sports: Armchair racing.
- Fave Films: Quatermass Trilogy. One of our Dinosaurs is
Missing. The Plank. The Carry On's!
- Fave TV: Doctor Who. Blake's 7. The (New) Avengers. Chorlton
and the Wheelies. The 50's Quatermass serials. Blackadder II/III. Fawlty
Towers. Yes (Prime) Minster. Up Pompeii. Have I Got News For You. Dad's
- Fave Radio: The Goon Show. The Navy Lark. Just a Minute. I'm
Sorry I'll Read That Again. I'm Sorry I Haven't A Clue. The News Quiz.
Hancock's Half Hour. Jeremy Hardy Speaks to the Nation. Harry Hill's Fruit
Corner. Round the Horne. The Journey into Space trilogy. The Hitch Hiker's
Guide to the Galaxy. Various remakes of Sherlock Holmes. Fourth Column.
- TV Dislikes: SOAPS!!!! ITV sitcoms. American sitcoms.
- Music Likes: Almost anything. Berlioz to the Beatles; Ravel to
- Music Dislikes: Anything too bland.
- Food Likes: Almost anything out of a Deli. Tuna. Sweets.
Biscuits. Lasagne. Cups of tea!
- Food Dislikes: Nasty food, but I'm not going to say sprouts
etc. because they get such a bad press and I don't want to be nasty to
Last Updated: 08/02/96