Who said the following and in which story?
- "One day I shall come back...Just go forward in all your beliefs, and
prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine."
- "Your leader will be angry if you kill me...I'm a genius."
- "I think you'll find that most educated people regard mythical
convictions as functionally animistic. Personally, I find most
experiences border on the existential."
- "You're a machine aren't you? I usually get on so well with machines."
- "The man's a fool. How can I possibly tell who the message is from
until I know what it says? Let me explain this to you in very simple terms!"
- "Doesn't look very dangerous to me, rather like a giant pepperpot."
- "There's tetanus, commonly known as lockjaw..."
- "You meddling hussy! How dare you interfere..."
- "Do stop scoffing like that. You're making an exhibition of yourself."
- "And the tensile strength of jelly babies. But I had a clarinet. Or
was it a flute? It was something I blew into."
To find the answers click HERE