Red's Lion King Quiz
This is the first of hopefully a number of quizzes based on the Lion
King. All the questions were devised by Kate Dunn with the exceptions of
questions 4, 7, 12, 16, 21, and 24 which were devised by Joe McCauley.
- What does Simba use to simulate a mane when singing "I just can't
wait to be king"
- What is Zazu?
- What does Timon think the stars are?
- What is the name of Nala's mother?
- What was the sequel soundtrack album?
- What does "Hakuna Matata" mean?
- True or false: "The Lion King" is the most human-free animated
feature produced by Disney.
- What are the first five words spoken in the film?
- In which song do we see the hyena's goose-stepping?
- To what was Scar referring when he said "It's to die for."?
- What type of creature is Shenzi?
- Of all the fight and action scenes in the movie, what is the only time
we actually see blood drawn?
- When held in a cage by Scar, Zazu sings three songs. What is the
first line of each?
- Who voiced Scar?
- Which two characters of The Lion King went on to have their own show?
- What is the only time we see a character wearing any type of clothing?
- Who was at the bottom of the animal pyramid in "I just can't wait to
- Who would make a handsome throw-rug?
- Where did Simba say the really cool place he and Nala were going to
was when telling his mother?
- Where was it in reality?
- What is Scar's real (christened) name?
- Which pop artist sang Circle of Life?
- Who said, "Excuse me if I don't leap for joy, bad back you know."?
- What is the name of Mufasa and Scar's father?
- When Banzai says Mufasa, what does he tell Scar he said?
For the Answers CLICK HERE