Red's Blakes 7
Who said the following and in which story?
- "It is frequently easier to be honest when you have nothing to lose."
- "Counting yourself, that makes two people who think you're wonderful"
- "Thought is beyond my humble capacities, master"
- "Do you think you could forget your superiority complex for a moment
and get on with it?"
- "Staying with you requires a degree of stupidity of which I no longer
- "I warned you not to look for me."
- "For what it is worth, I have always trusted you from the very
- "I am not expendable, I'm not stupid and I'm not going."
- "This is a major breach of security. The punishment is total."
- "Oh, don't leave me here. At least leave me a torch. I don't like
the dark. I like to see what I'm scared of."
- "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become
irrational in order to prove that you care...or indeed why it should be
necessary at all."
- "I've been waiting for you. I knew you'd come."
- "Heroic rescues can be embarassing if you're not actually in danger."
- "Oh, I'm sorry I missed that. It's the kind of natural stupidity no
amount of training could ever hope to match."
To find the answers click HERE