Part 1 - General
- Which actor has appeared in the most Doctor Who stories?
- Which actor has appeared with all the Doctors?
- Which actor's son appeared in his last story as the Doctor?
- Which actor has appeared with the 1st Doctor, the 3rd Doctor and the 5th
Doctor, but not any of the others?
- How many actors have played the Doctor? (excluding the new telemovie!)
- How many stories did Tom Baker star in? (televised only)
- How many stories did the companion Sarah-Jane star in? (televised only)
- Which actor had the shortest run as the Doctor?
- Which actor starred in a total 18 stories, playing a total of 2
- Which actor speaks the last words in "Survival"?
Part 2 - Who played....
- Who played Drax?
- Who played Professor Clifford Jones?
- Who played Maxil?
- Who played King Peladon?
- Who played Chancellor Goth?
- Who played Turlough?
- Who played Zoe?
- Who voiced the Great One in "Planet of the Spiders"?
- Who played Odysseus?
- Who played Bill Filer?
Part 3 - Who did they play?
- Who did Gareth Hunt play?
- Clive Swift appeared as who?
- Jacqueline Pearce played Servalan in Blake's 7. Who did she play in
- Richard Franklin was who?
- Who did Deborah Watling play?
- Who did Valentine Dyall play in "The Armageddon Factor"?
- Brian Croucher played Travis in Blakes 7. Who did he play in Doctor Who?
- Linda Bellingham appeared in Doctor Who as which character?
- In "Terror of the Vervoids" who did Yolande Palfrey play?
- David Haig played the part of who in "The Leisure Hive"
Click HERE for the answer.