would like to thank the following people for helping to make this web site possible:
- My heartfelt thanks to Akina Nakamori. Akina, your beauty and talents
have always been a source of inspiration and continue to inspire me
(and this web site too!). Congratulations on a long and successful career,
and may you have many more wonderful years to come. I wish you the very
best (health, happiness, and prosperity) in the future. I'll love you always.
- Special thanks to Steven (YKK), who was the first Akina fan I met via the
Internet. Those early e-mails were really the catalyst that got this site going.
- Extra special thanks to my good friend
for sharing a mutual interest in Akina and for her wonderful suggestions,
contributions, and assistance in proof-reading the pages.
- Extra special thanks to my friend in Japan,
for his valuable suggestions (the survey, for one), corrections, and for
keeping me informed with Akina's latest news.
- Extra special thanks to my good friend in Japan, Austin Moore, for being a
tremendous help to me in so many ways--from sharing his own personal experiences,
to providing detailed information regarding Akina's concerts and new releases,
and even assisting me in obtaining some really great Akina goods (just to name a few).
- Extra special thanks to Lim Eugin,
my good friend in Singapore, for sharing so much wonderful and hard-to-find Akina-related
- Extra special thanks to Erica Hieda, my newest friend in Brazil, for all of her
hard work compiling Akina's song lyrics. The new section is
the result of her efforts.
- Special thanks to Marcus
for the MIDI files and fan club newsletter photos.
- Special thanks to Timothy Chow for contributing some of the "Tsumetai Tsuki" images.
- Thanks to everyone who has visited this site. Your support is greatly appreciated.
CJ's Akina Nakamori Page - http://www.geocities.com/akina_fan.geo/