Resolution regarding the International Work: Liaison Committe for Rebuilding the IV International (CERCI)
This document is intendeed to serve as a guideline and delimitation for the polemic with other international groups.
Hosting by WebRing.
- We struggle to rebuid the Fourth International as the World
Socialist Revolutionary Party. This party would be based in the
democratic centralism and in the Transitional Programme. This latter must be considered as a method (and not only as a simple collection of proclamations) that can lead to the worker class to take power through the class struggle for its economic necessities. The Fourth International, as a revolutionary party, must have a conspiratorial characteristic and must not recognize the juridical order of any country. Due to it, this organization must have one clandestine structure and another public.
- We agree with Trotsky when he said that the actual crisis of mankind is reduced to the crisis of the revolutionary leadership. This implies that the task of the trotskyist parties and of the Fourth International is to transform the working class from an instintive class to a conscientious class. This suppouses that all the countries around the world have as hystorical necessity the building up of trotskyist parties. This is so, because it has been not modified the maturity of the objectiv factor for the social revolution in any country of the world. The delay of the social revolution is due exclusively to the deficient political work that it is made.
- The International that we are looking for must be the frame of the collective elaboration of the international politics and of that politics that should be developed by its sections.
- We do not discuss in detail the personal characteristics
of the leaders of the Proletarian Revolution because our aim is
to make a political work and because the fundamental principles
of the Marx-Leninism-Trotskyist have been verified by the International blow over of the stalinism, by the faliure of the trotskyoid revisionist groups and by the own evolution of the capitalist society.
- We are the party of the World Revolution, but we focus our attention in working for its materialization struggling for the victory of the revolution in our own countries. It is the consequence of the unity and the maturity of the world economy and the proletarian internationalism.
- We reject the eurocentralist conceptions. We also reject the fatalist ideas which support that the revolution in our epoch inevitably will go from the underdeveloped countries to the metropolis. The revolution in any country, being it either social or political, will be the result of the work that the political parties of the proletariat, the trotkyist parties, make there.
- We ratify that for us the revolutionary class at a world-wide scale is exclusively the proletariat. We emphasize that even the peasentry that lives in precapitalist comunities and that frequently rise in arms do not have the capability to develop and
- The oppressed nations could release themselves only if they
organize in the underdeveloped countries the Anti-imperialist
Front under the proletarian strategy. This front has as undamental basis the worker-peasant alliance. In the developed countries, we support the leninist conception of the Proletarian United Front.
- From the preceding paragraphs, it can be deduced that the conception of Trotsky that the party is the programme remains valid. Then, if we want to make the revolution in the countries where we have any role and to apply them the revolutionary method, we must known the laws of their development and transformation. These laws are concreted in the strategic aim of the program, which for us is the Proletarian Dictatorship.
- We deny the democratic or parliamentary way to conquest the power by the proletariat. On top of that, as marxist we sustain that the direct action of the masses and the insurrection are
the methods that allow the worker class to take off the burgeous government and to stablish the Proletarian Dictatorship. This dictatorship in the underdeveloped countries will be a truly worker-peasant government.
- The arming of the masses, the organization of self-defence organisms in the tradeunions, in the popular organizations and in the own party is one of the fundamental tasks of the party. We assume as valid the leninist conception of the militar politics of the proletariat.
- We struggle for the autodetermination of all the oppressed nationalities in the underdeveloped countries, the former Soviet Union and the West Europe, as well as in the highly developed capitalist countries. Considering as oppressed nationalities not only the nations itself but also the class-nations.