Resolution of the Central Committee of the Revolutionary Working Party on the elections of 1999
* The definition of Lenin, indicating that the bourgeois elections are the opportunity in which the bourgeoisie allows that the slaves choose to their twigs, has now more use than ever.
* In fact, the electoral polarization raised between the opposing alliance (Alliance) and the governing party (PJ) does not indicate political polarization of projects or proposals, but on the contrary a unit of the bourgeoisie around the plans of the imperialism and the great capital.
* Not only this: the bourgeoisie as a whole struggles to maintain the masses within the framework of the democratic illusions. This purpouse is being obtained (well that relatively), riding on the suffered partial defeats in the fights of the last period. The manifest complicity of the bureaucracy that directs the organizations of the masses (CGT, CTA, MTA, FUA, Argentinean Agrarian Federation, etc) with the electoral trick is also a good help for the bourgeoisie.
* The reformist left in its diverse manifestations (PO, IU, Front of the Resistance) has as a common denominator its rabid electioneering, operating like factor of fortification of those democratic illusions, and contributing therefore to that the masses choose to their twigs.
* This is expressed in the absence in all its expositions of an elementary marxist raise: to fight against the class´s dictatorship of the great capital, today formally expressed in the elections and the political game of the bourgeois democracy.
* This one is the determining political factor that has operated like sand in the eyes of the oppreses of the city and the field, blocking the unfolding and the generalization of the direct action strugles of the last years.
* To fight against the democratic illusions and their fomenters, explaining that " the vote does not change anything ", but that only the violent and revolutionary direct action of the masses can modify the correlation of forces in favor of the working class, is the point number 1 of our electoral platform.
* In that sense, our essential critic to the left reforming policy and its parliamentarism. Because of these strategic differences, it does not correspond to try political electoral agreements with the reformist left.
* Thus, we delimited clearly ourselves of those groups that demand an electoral agreement, a "front of the left ", or a "pole of the trotskysts".
* The fact that there are democratic illusions, and that the masses (with distrust in the supervisory politicians and in its institutions) still remain placing their glance in the elections, makes obligatory to the revolutionaries to display an alternative with candidates who express the program of the revolution and the proletarian dictatorship (Workers and Peasants Government).
* With this high-priority objective and this strategic programmatic axis, our party is fighting by its political legalization in Rosario, suffering the banning of the electoral justice.
* The campaign by our legalization has already demonstrated the undemocratic character of the bourgeois regime, that does not recognize our legality because we are against the national constitution, we thought that the violence is the nurse of history, we are internacionalist proletarians, and we defends a leninista structure (conspirative) of party.
* In the middle of March our organization will present its appeal to the electoral justice of Santa Fe, rejecting the facist plea of the fiscal Boff, and supporting this presentation with thousands of signatures. These signatures demand to the justice to recognize the right of our organization to be legal under our principles and our program.
* Let us obtain or not the legality, the own development of our small organization prevents us to fulfill the requirements that the bourgeois justice demands to qualify candidates to President and Vicepresident, who without a doubt will dominate the electoral scene.
* In that sense, from already we fought by an electoral agreement with the multiple groups, militants and activists who agree with us in fighting the electoral trick and the proscripción. This agreement could corporice in the presentation of revolutionary candidates in all the levels, in the first place of the presidential one.
* Of course, the vote to that candidates, will be entered like null, but the fact of making campaing with candidates and with program, it will allow us to shake and to propagandize in a much more forceful way (adapted to the existence of democratic illusions in the masses) our proletarian policy, as well as the breach of camouglage discipline of this false bourgeois democracy.
* We also fought this way ultraleftist and semianarchists positions, which call to vote in white, null or to abstain, without worrying in minimum where the eyes of the oppreses ones are put. Our null and programmatic vote by the working candidates has a content of class opposed to the opportunistic and anarchist white vote, because it rides on the reality to transform it within the measurement of our forces.
* The candidates who filled the lists of the null and programmatic vote will select in Rank and File Assamblies, summoned in common agreement by the political groups, the tradeunion groups, or activists with those we reach this electoral agreement. It is in that same scope where it will be discussed our ELECTORAL PROGRAMMATIC PLATFORM, which will become rich.
* Of course, our proposal is not a " UNIQUE FRONT " (this one is going to be constructed from the necessity of the masses within the field of the direct action). On the contrary, it is simply an electoral principist agreement, that forges an adapted tool to fight to the bourgeoisie and its tributary ones, considering the weakness and the little development of the construction of the revolutionary party of the working class.
Volver al índice