Updated June 28, 2000
The Best Movies of 1999
The Worst of 1999
7. Romance - Boring French sex movie
6. End of Days - another Swartzenegger disappointment.
5. The Siege - can't we all just get along.
4. The Thirteenth Floor - boring crap based on old science fiction.
3. The Passion of Ayn Rand - liberal Hollywood propoganda.
2. The Thin Red Line - The most overrated movie of the year.
1. 200 Cigarettes - boring and pointless drivel
Movies I've Heard That Really Suck
and I Have No Intention of Ever Seeing
Note: These lists are of movies that I have actually seen. It is subject to revision as I see additional movies from 1999. "The Thin Red Line" and "Rushmore" were released in Houston in January and February 1999 and count as 1999 movies, regardless of what anyone else in Los Angeles or New York thinks.