The Best Movies of 1998
Movies I have Heard are Good but Have Yet to See
The Worst of 1998
9. Lethal Weapon 4 - They should be ashamed on themselves!
8. Desperate Measures - I really wanted the kid to die
7. The Man in the Iron Mask - DiCaprio - decapitate me
6. Pleasantville - like I need Hollywood to preach to me
5. Buffalo 66 - praised by critics - really sucks
4. Lost in Space - I truly hated several of the characters in this movie (namely the kids)
3. Six Days, Seven Nights - bad acting and absolutely all around horrible
2. Armageddon - formula Hollywood crap
1. The Avengers - this movie has absolutely no redeeming value what so ever
Movies I've Heard That Really Suck
and I Have No Intention of Ever Seeing
Note: These lists are of movies that I have actually seen. It is subject to revision as I see additional movies from 1998 on video. "The Thin Red Line" and "Rushmore" were released in Houston in January and February 1999 and count as 1999 movies, regardless of what anyone else thinks.