|Complete something from each of the four sections to get this patch.|
|PINS & NEEDLES
• Sew something by hand
• Learn cross-stitch, embroidery, needlepoint etc
• Learn to knit
• Sew on a button
• Visit your doctor or nurse and ask about/look at needles used in medicine.
• Collect flowers, berries etc from prickly plants eg rose, holly, thistles
• Grow a cactus
• Visit a garden centre and look for prickly plants. Find out why plants have prickles, thorns etc?
• Make a pie and decorate with fork pricks
• Cook sausages on a BBQ or in a frying pan – don’t forget to prick them first!
• Microwaved baked potatoes – prick with a fork to let them breathe
• Make kebabs – if going to be cooked soak the bamboo sewers in water first.
• Hedgehog - Fruit salad on a toothpick put into an orange or apple
• Play “Pick Up Sticks”.
• Play “Pooh Sticks”.
• Build something from Lego