The Native American Ten Commandments
1. Treat the earth and all that dwell thereon with respect.
2. Remain close to the Great Spirit.
3. Show great respect for your fellow beings.
4. Work together for the benefit of all mankind.
5. Give assistance and kindness whenever needed.
6. Do what you know to be right.
7. Look after the well being of mind and spirit.
8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good.
9. Be truthful and honest at all times.
10. Take full responsibility for your actions.
[ Skip P ] [ Skip N ]
[ List Sites ][ Random ]
Copyright 2001 Graphic Design 2002 Inc.