Here is where I will document the details of my pregnancy, from pre-conception up to labor (or scheduled C, depending upon the route my doctors wish to take!)
- January 9, 2001 First day of cycle
- January 23, 2001 Estimated ovulation date
- February 5, 2001 First day of cycle
- February 19, 2001 Estimated ovulation date
- March 2, 2001 First day of cycle
- March 16, 2001 Estimated ovulation date
- March 30, 2001 First day of cycle
- April 13, 2001 Estimated ovulation date
- April 27, 2001 Due date of next cycle
- April 29, 2001 Noted vertigo on HersheyPark rides that normally do not affect me.
- May 2, 2001 HPT returns pink (+positive+) reading! Vertigo and slight queasiness continues.
- May 4, 2001 Schedules first pre-natal appointment for following week. Doctors pass on ordering blood work (say my symptoms and HPT result are convincing.)
- May 11, 2001 First pre-natal appointment. Given paperwork for comprehensive pre-natal bloodwork, which I promptly forget about.
- May 13, 2001 Stopped taking iron-fortified pre-natal vitamins after sharp increase in nausea after two days' use.
- May 15, 2001 Nausea lessens to tolerable queasiness.
- May 26, 2001 Notice brown blood in discharge. Panic is followed by a call to the doctor. Must wait until Tuesday (Monday is a holiday) to be seen. Spent the weekend trying to remain calm.
- May 29, 2001 Went for comprehensive bloodwork.
Exam went well. Need more bloodwork. Precautionary ultrasound scheduled for Friday.
- May 30, 2001 Beta HCG and progesterone blood work done.
- June 1, 2001 Precautionary ultrasound reveals fetal heart rate of 175. Blood results are normal. Bleeding is dismissed as "normal".
- June 11, 2001 Second pre-natal appointment. Showing two pound weight loss (My altered diet is showing results, I'm eating healthier.) BP is 102/60. Fetal heart rate is 159.
- July 9, 2001 Third pre-natal appointment. Showing three pound weight loss. BP is 110/60. Heart rate undetectable this time, which panicked me. To calm my nerves an ultrasound was done. I'll get that pic up shortly. Also began taking pre-natal vitamins again.
- July 20, 2001
- August 7, 2001