Articles, Essays, & Poetry about Health & Religious Issues
- Statists & Symptom Information about The Disease & Her Personal Story
Information and a personal story about the eating disorders of Anorexia Nervosa and Bulimia. The author shares her story from the heart in one article, and the background information about the disease in part two.
(Article One is 1,096 words, and Article Two is 978 words)
- We live an ocean of experiences. Where has your ship of life taken you?
- All of us have experienced depression. Can you imagine 30 years of depression? Frederick shares
his courageous story and the techniques he used to overcome his heavy depression.
- Read this classic story and think about how it applies to life today.
- Journey with Jon to Mexico as he discovers the ancient religion of the Toltec Indians. Share his
personal experience with the roots of what Don Juan taught Carlos Castaneda. In
part 1, we trace the spiritual steps that led him to Mexico
- How do you know when an act of love is pure? Here's a way to measure it.
- We're accepting submissions!! Got a poem, article, meditation technique, experience, essay, etc. to share with our readers? Here's the how to information. click here
- Is it healthy to question your faith, your religion?
- "For those of us abused as children, the simple process of telling our stories can be
enormously difficult, particularly in the early, emergency stage of recovery, when we are
fighting a lifetime of silence."
- What makes your spiritual beliefs sacred? Are your beliefs as sacred as your neighbor's?
- What does Islam have in common with other religions? Compare and find out through this poem
- Tim Bellows gives us writing tips to light up dull poetry into dazzling lines, and make your prose zing.
Other articles, essays, literature about religion, love & inspirational poetry, Christianity, New Age, writing tips for writers, romantic poetry, meditation, and other subjects can be found in the magazines listed below. Use the links below any of the magazines or to subscribe to the weekly newsletter.
Let us know if you enjoyed our articles, essays about religion, Christianity, New Age, love poetry, chronic depression, childhood sexual abuse, meditation, writing help for writers, and other subjects. Stop by The Angel Magazine or The Poetry Magazine, by using the links above.
This page hosted by
Get your own Free Home Page
Copyright © 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002 Laverne Pannell All Rights Reserved,
This page was updated February 2, 2002