JNJ STUDIOS TRADE PAGE
RULES (I hate them but we got to have them):
1. I do not sell CDs or DVDs. TRADING ONLY. Please don't
ask about purchasing--ALL E-MAILS REQUESTING
PURCHASE, WILL BE IGNORED
2. I cannot do 2:1 trades or B & P at this time...Sorry.
3. CD-Rs should be recorded with DISC AT ONCE settings. If
you don't know what this is, please E-mail me. It doesn't mean I'm
not interested in a trade, it just may require some extra work on my
part to take out the gaps when I get them.
4. I prefer not to send the discs in jewel cases, it saves on
5. When you send discs, please use sleeves, or wrap them well.
6. Artwork is not mandatory for the trade--if you have it, great.
If not, please let me know. I will send artwork via E-mail in JPEG
format, most likely, when I have it.
7. Communication is a must. Send an e-mail when you send the
discs; and when you receive the discs that I copied, I will do the
8. Please let me know if a CD or DVD is defective, I try to check
all discs before sending, but stuff happens. I will be happy to
replace any defective disc, I expect the same
9. I am not real particular about CD or DVD brands, since almost
all are made in Tiawan and Japan by the same companies. If you
are choosy, please specify.
10. NOTE: I have shows that are MP3 sourced.
Please inquire about specific shows
1. I trade DVD for DVD, or 2 CD-Rs for 1 DVD (this will change as
the price of DVD Rs come down)
2. I trade 5 DVDs for 1 Duel-Layer DVD (this will also change as
the price of DVD+R DLs come down)
3. All DVDs are single disc unless otherwise noted
4. Since most new DVD players will play both NTSC and PAL
formats I have not identified the specific formats, since all of my
DVD players play both
5. If you need to know whether a disc is PAL or NTSC just ask.
6. Same rules for DVDs as CD-R rules above
---Any CD time over 80 min will be on 2 CDs
---Any CD time over 160 min will be on 3 CDs, etc...
---All times are approximate
---All quality ratings are my opinion
LEGEND OF ABBREVIATIONS
SBD: Soundboard Recording
AUD: Audience Film or Tape Recording
O.R.: Official Release by the Band/Record Label
B-SIDES/DEMOS: B-sides of albums/Unreleased
REMIXES: Remix versions of studio songs
LO-INT: 100 KBPS or Less Internet Connection-
HI-INT: 100 KBPS or More Internet Connection-
FM: Recorded from an FM radio source-Sound quality
BCST: Pro-Shot or Studio Broadcast
CD-R CONCERT LIST LAST UPDATED:
NOVEMBER 26th, 2008
RECENT CD-R ADDITIONS IN RED
SOUND AND PICTURE QUALITY
Scale of 1-10
10: Perfect Quality
9: A Little EQ will go a long way/Picture Grainy
8: Some Instruments are lost in the mix/Multiple Generation Copy
7: Hopefully you already know the songs and know what they look
6 and below: for die hard fans
LOOK FOR SELECTIONS IN THIS COLOR.
I HAVE REMASTERED, CLEANED AND EQUALIZED
THEM FOR THE BEST SOUND POSSIBLE
AFTER A VERY DIFFICULT DECISION I WILL BE TAKING A BREAK
FROM TRADING, INDEFINITELY. WITH THE CONTINUALLY
RISING COSTS OF POSTAGE, AND THE EASE OF TORRENT
DOWNLOADING OF CONCERTS, TRADING BY WAY OF SNAIL MAIL
HAS LOST ITS FUN FOR ME.
I WILL KEEP THIS PAGE UPDATED FOR REFERENCE PURPOSES.