Anglican Parish of Long Point Bay

Norfolk County, Ontario

The Parish of Long Point Bay consists of 4 Anglican congregations in the Diocese of Huron.   The churches are located on the north shore of Lake Erie in the Municipality of Norfolk County, Ontario (2006 pop. 62,563).   There are 4 other Anglican Churches in Norfolk County in Delhi, Port Dover, Simcoe and Waterford.

In 1796, the Long Point territory was part of the mission of the traveling missionary at Newark (Niagara-on-the-Lake) the Rev'd Robert Addison. The first meeting to organize a congregation was held in 1803 at Turkey Point and the first St John's built in Woodhouse in 1821. The current St John's, Simcoe is the 4th building constructed in 1914.
 

St. John's
Church

(Woodhouse)
883 Haldimand-Norfolk
Hwy #24
Simcoe, Ontario

Memorial Church

31 King Street
Port Ryerse, Ontario

St. Andrew's-
by-the-Lake

153 Cedar Street
Turkey Point, Ontario
Phone:   519-426-9892

St. John's Church

49 Front Street
Port Rowan, Ontario
Phone:   519-586-3701
Rector is Rev. Tony Bouwmeester and
Marianne Bouwmeester is the Parish Coordinator.
Previous site:
St John's Anglican, St Thomas, Ontario
Next site:
Sarnia Ontario Anglican Churches