Start at the Intersection of Routes 77 and 27- (bottom of State Road Hill)- approx. 12.6 miles; 20 minutes.
1) Depart on SR-77 (heading North-East) for 9.0 mi
2) Turn LEFT (North) onto Greytown Hills Rd for 2.8 mi. Greytown Hills Road is at the top of Green Hill, there is a sign for the church on the corner. [Note: if you pass Green Hill Farms (tractor dealer) you have passed Greytown Hills Road. Turn left onto the 1st dirt road -North Richmond Road. Continue on North Richmond Road to the end. At the stop sign turn left, church is immediately on the right].
3) Turn RIGHT (East) onto White Hill Rd for 0.8 mi. White Hill Road is on right, just past the cementary.
4) Continue on White Hill Rd to the top. Church is on left at 1st intersection.
Directions from Cambridge Springs
Start at the Intersection of Routes 86 and 408- approx.6.9 miles; 15 minutes .
1) Depart Cambridge Springs on SR-408 [Church St] (South-East) for 3.2 mi
2) Turn RIGHT (South) onto Greytown Hill Rd for 2.6 mi. There is a sign at this intersection for the church. The intersection is located just at the begining of the PA Game Comm. Pheasant Farm.
4) Turn LEFT (East) onto White Hill Rd for 1.2 mi. Continue on White Hill Rd to the top. Church is on left at 1st intersection. [If you pass the cementary, you missed the White Hill & Greytown Hills Roads intesection which has a sign for the North Richmond United Methodist Church].