There are many good things to life, and I'd like to share some
are important to me with you on these pages. So sit back, relax,
and sample some of my good life!
TRAVELLING is a passion for my partner and me. Click on the sun and take a trip to my travel page to visit some fascinating
- NEW! My latest visit to The Big Island of Hawaii
- Photo album - Caribbean, Belize, Mexico and Alaska
- Diary and more photos of my trip to Egypt
- Ballooning in Switzerland
- Working on an archaeological dig in Belize
- Lots of useful travel links!
We often combine our trips with ARCHAEOLOGY, and we have been
following the archaeological 'trail' to various places in Mexico,
Central America, and Egypt.
Enter into the fascinating world of Archaeology, including:
- A field report from our first-hand experience as "diggers" in Belize
- My Egyptian Diary
- Links to archaeology publications, news and websites.
Unfortunately, I can't spend all of my time travelling...the
second-best substitute for me is SAILING.
Come on aboard and check out my photo album of a recent cruise!
Hope you enjoyed that outing on the water! Now on those rainy,
grey westcoast days, a boat ain't the most pleasant place to be,
I must say...so I pass the time doing some PAINTING when the
Click on the Gallery button to enter my exhibit!
I also design web pages for other people and small companies - view
my design philosophy and portfolio, and feel free to contact me if you're thinking about getting a homepage, personal or small business. You will receive attentive, personalized service, and a quality webpage that you can be proud of.
Well, from painting and designing, on to something a bit
more awesome - nothing less than our universe and ASTRONOMY.
I'm extremely interested in the subject, as well as astrophysics
and cosmology. I am also a proud "eclipse chaser", having seen three total solar eclipses so far (and more to come, I hope!). Take a trip to outer space right in your
- Mauna Kea summit trip report
- Trip report on the February 1998 total solar eclipse
- Trip report on the August 11, 1999 total solar eclipse
- Astronomy links to NASA and its various space programs
- Astronomy sites and publications - learn something new today! :-)
OK, after that heavy-duty stuff, let's have some fun - come and CHAT for a while! You'll see pictures of my internet chat buddies with links to their homepages, and you can join me in my chat room or leave a message on my bulletin board. See you there!
Finally, I needed a page for all
that other neat and fun STUFF that didn't fit in anywhere
else. Press the magic button to:
- Links to some FUNNY stuff
- Play some GAMES
- Check out the photo album of my recent BIG surprise birthday bash!
Last, but not least, please visit my WEB RING page, which will lead you to other interesting sites:
- Travel Ring
- Archaeology on the Net
- Archaeology Ring
- Odin's Castle History Ring
- Eclipse Chasers Ring
Before you leave,
please sign my guestbook below! You may also e-mail me or leave a message on my bulletin board. I'll reply
as soon as I get back from my walk on the beach...
prior to 23/4/97
Guestbook entries prior to 10/3/01
I would appreciate your using this link if you shop at Amazon - thank you!
Recommended screen resolution to view these pages = 600 x 800